This Day In Pop: Madonna releases her revolutionary record "Erotica"

On October 20 1992, Madonna’s fifth studio album, Erotica was released by Maverick Records. Piece of art! 

Albumism: Across Erotica’s fourteen compositions, Madonna successfully subverts the antiquated, straight-male dominated dialogue about *** by taking full command of the conversation and delivering a clinic in ****** liberation. With confidence and charisma in droves, she flips traditional gender-driven roles and ethics on their head, blurs the socially-constructed lines between the multitude of ****** identities that exist, and gives mainstream voice and validation to those traditionally marginalized toward the fringes of social acceptance.

I like this quote from Madonna forum: Whenever I hear any of the current crop of 'stars' moaning about being mistreated by the media I always think of this era. The **** she went through was horrendous yet she carried on regardless.. There's so much to discuss about this time.. The work, the reaction, the aftermath.. It's truly fascinating 

eroti.jpg.f0c3f74df4c2babb57c18773a979cec9.jpg

Related:

• Love 4

Yet there's Still so much work to be done, while in Europe and probably Australia. They still have liberal views on all types of sexuality. 

However in the US. 

Two or several guys doing each other is still disgusting, and vilified. 

However several guys and one girl is celebrated. 

But still in the US, Shame and sexuality are Still common, unless it's being used to be fruitful and multiply.

But using your body and your sexuality in the US is not only a sin, but in the Eyes of several priests and pastors and conservative politicians is bringing shame to your family and your ancestors. 

• Super Mods

Now normally I would be against overly ****** and raunchy behavior but for some reason, I'm not.

I  think its cause I understand where Madonna is coming from and although she tends to be raunchy by choice,

there was a message behind the theme of the album and that whole era.

For women to be able to be freely ****** and to be confident in not only bed but in general

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block