Can I prove Britney doesn't see her friends??

joanhs

A danish radio host made fun of Britneys latest videoes, like, the dancing one with red "bra" and wrote "Doesn't she ever have visitors coming over?"
I told her no, Britney arent allowed to see anyone.
The journalist wrote back "Uhm, of course she is!??"
ANd I kinda had to say "Yeah, okay, she have this one friend who brought her to a dinner with Paris hilton this summer, and apparently also Ashley Tisdale - but she can't have visitors at her home, without asking for permissiong"

Journalist be like: "Where are the 'fascinating' receipts and source for your claim that she can't see anybody??" whitney houston best gif GIF

So.. Now I screwed up, because I can't explain it without sounding like a maniac..

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well outside of common sense. There is nothing that can prove this claim. But one look at her social media. And one look at every public sighting is more then enough to back up ur claims. She is always either pictured with her bodyguard or alone. Same goes for social media. Its either her alone or with Sam. Unlike every year prior to 2019.

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Well outside of common sense. There is nothing that can prove this claim. But one look at her social media. And one look at every public sighting is more then enough to back up ur claims. She is always either pictured with her bodyguard or alone. Same goes for social media. Its either her alone or with Sam. Unlike every year prior to 2019.

But you can’t prove whether she willingly doesn’t meet anyone or whether she’s not allowed to meet anyone. 

Afraid you can’t really prove any of that stuff. She obviously has a way of doing things without it being known. There was zero sign of her being with Paris at all this year but according to Paris she was, so there’s really no telling what she’s done or who she’s been with if it’s not posted to insta or caught by paps.

4 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

How do we really know she hung out with Paris or Ashley Tisdale though? 🧐

They said on different interviews. Paris was this Summer and Ashley years ago.

Kudos to you for doing so. 

as far as receipts go, I don’t think anyone who hasn’t been following Britney somewhat closely for the past several years can understand. 
But we get it. 
& the people closest to me know, too. 

But making the GP understand? Idk how. Maybe if they just look at her IG page? She’s always isolated unless she is with a body guard or Sam (another body guard). In some of her videos you can tell by the way. Like when she was talking about “a dinner party” you can tell she isn’t around friends much by the way she is talking. 

Big kudos to you!

It's sometimes really frustrating trying to get people outside of the Britney community to understand Britney's predicament. You could always send the reciepts we have about the c-ship which shows what she can and cant do with others. As well as on top of that it is common sense to think that people who cant even make a decision like driving wouldn't have the ability legally to have people over etc.

Archived