Devaluing Her Brand

jalpha

Do you think she is purposefully posting these “artistic” videos in a bid to devalue her brand?

Thus, deflating the leaches money supply? 

I bet they told her for years to do x, y, & z and you’ll get your freedom. Now  it seems like she has a  F- it mentality.

If she is working with an attorney and she wants her freedom - there is NO way someone would advise her to have such a messy feed. The optics aren’t great. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

She looks hypnotized in most of them to me. I think someone else is trying to devalue her sanity & using the Instagram as “proof”. 

I sometimes think her instagram is being used for even more nefarious purposes than that. But I'll keep my mouth shut because people like to drag conspiracy theorists. I'd love to have an ultraaaaa chat about it with you someday, mkayy

8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I sometimes think her instagram is being used for even more nefarious purposes than that. But I'll keep my mouth shut because people like to drag conspiracy theorists. I'd love to have an ultraaaaa chat about it with you someday, mkayy

Anytime! It’s so welcomed. I love conversation with equals. I also feel like I have a good idea what you’re talking about :wink_britney_everytime_white::bigkiss_britney_kissing:

is Britney in control of her IG posts or not? We should agree on this matter. There’s always this contradiction when it comes to her IG. Sometimes we comment about how badly her team is managing her account, other times we discuss about what message is she sending. Do we believe it’s her or not?? I say it’s not, and yes, team con is using it against her. 

It's possible.

That's exactly what she was doing from 2004 to 2007.

The marriage to Jason Alexander? The trashy photo shoots with Kevin? Chaotic? The original Gimme More video?

I believe the entire purpose of the conservatorship was to regain control of the brand.

It makes sense for her to continue to flip her Team off if she has any control over her IG now.

I wish Brit would go back to posting vids of her singing (Exhale experts would then pitch it to match her normal tone as nobody likes chipmunkney's voice filters.) 

Instead, we get dead eyed posing and creepy dancing with zero good moves. Britney isn't a choreographer. She's awful at coming up with choreo. And she's stuck in a creative rut. It's tragic tbh. 

2 hours ago, ElenaB said:

is Britney in control of her IG posts or not? We should agree on this matter. There’s always this contradiction when it comes to her IG. Sometimes we comment about how badly her team is managing her account, other times we discuss about what message is she sending. Do we believe it’s her or not?? I say it’s not, and yes, team con is using it against her. 

She is not in control and that's a fact. Probably her team want to fool us with some posts or descriptions, the messages I believe are from her is when she's talking like the Frozen reference.

49 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I wish Brit would go back to posting vids of her singing (Exhale experts would then pitch it to match her normal tone as nobody likes chipmunkney's voice filters.) 

Instead, we get dead eyed posing and creepy dancing with zero good moves. Britney isn't a choreographer. She's awful at coming up with choreo. And she's stuck in a creative rut. It's tragic tbh. 

More singney videos would honestly cure my depression :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

12 hours ago, CripplerCrossface said:

She is not even using her account... James and Lou are trying to edit the videos they ask her to do to make her look "insane" and justify the conservatorship, that's why they even using bots in her comments

I don't understand that argument. Why would she not shout that in public... The papz would love the drama and the news would pickup on it. I think it is her posting them...

9 minutes ago, jalpha said:

I don't understand that argument. Why would she not shout that in public... The papz would love the drama and the news would pickup on it. I think it is her posting them...

Because I don't think she can talk about it legally, she's in court fight right now, there's stuff she can't say... That why some things like her support for the #FreeBritney movement is her court documents instead. If she was the one posting she would post the original pictures instead of screenshots, she would write the captions like her not like Lou (Tri stars), she would go live in her account instead of Sam's, and the list goes... So no, she is NOT using her account.

• Leader
12 hours ago, CripplerCrossface said:

She is not even using her account... James and Lou are trying to edit the videos they ask her to do to make her look "insane" and justify the conservatorship, that's why they even using bots in her comments

I just don't see it this way. No one is forcing her to wear 10 different bikinis and make these videos. She wants to do make these videos and post them (in my opinion). And bots are spamming literally every celebrities IG comments section, not just Britney.

She *should* turn commenting either off, or for only people she follows. But that's another convo lol

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I just don't see it this way. No one is forcing her to wear 10 different bikinis and make these videos. She wants to do make these videos and post them (in my opinion). And bots are spamming literally every celebrities IG comments section, not just Britney.

She *should* turn commenting either off, or for only people she follows. But that's another convo lol

Yeah, I'm not talking like what's she is doing in the videos or pictures but the way are edited it, that's why it's causing people to "worry". But the bots in her comment section are not like the others celebrities, all are full about how bad she looks or stuff like that and that begins after movement started.

18 hours ago, jalpha said:

Do you think she is purposefully posting these “artistic” videos in a bid to devalue her brand?

Thus, deflating the leaches money supply? 

I bet they told her for years to do x, y, & z and you’ll get your freedom. Now  it seems like she has a  F- it mentality.

If she is working with an attorney and she wants her freedom - there is NO way someone would advise her to have such a messy feed. The optics aren’t great. 

I honestly wonder how long freedom has been held in front of her like a carrot she'll never get. It kinda makes sense. She did well for so long and then the theories about her no longer complying as much as she can. 

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Britney knows exactly what she’s doing. Most of her posts and videos have cryptic meanings behind them (some we understand and others we don’t). She’s very smart.. she knows she can’t publicly speak out so this is her way of doing so. Throwing shade where it needs to be thrown and getting the GP’s panties in a bunch is probably her favorite thing to do right now. And 95% of you are falling for it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Archived