What are your favorite movies/TV shows to watch for Halloween?

Urbanney

17 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I don't like re-watching horror films unless it's not super scary like House of Wax. I've seen it many times i'm no longer scared of it and I just like seeing Paris Hilton. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

The ones that I do watch are all scary (some already mentioned in this thread) so I can't anymore for a second time. There's nothing I watch regularly like every Halloween. Unless it's with friends but we never get to just spend Halloween at home, we're almost always partying. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

I need someone to Netflix and chill with me this year cause I would not be going out to party for obvious reasons.

How about one of my husbands? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

@C0CKy @Easy There @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Alex_1991 @rodrigobjs @Mattyj7883 @Sinned_88 @Midnight @Geralt_of_Rivia @iAlwaysSingLive @reecejwilson @IonutM @ColdAsFire88 @Adriannn @BUWYGF @King Sleezy Style @Groundbreaking @Alxatc @Slayer @nwonder

I am available :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 1

The Evil Dead franchise is one of the few horror franchises that are consistently good with each film. Even the remake and the TV show are good. The sense of isolation really makes the first movie feel tense. Evil Dead II set the standard for all modern horror comedies, and to me is still the best example of how to blend the two genres together.

I'm also obsessed with asian horror culture, asians are the best at making horror films. go watch Ringu, Dark Water, The Eye, Audition , I Saw the Devil, Kairo, Noroi and Train to Busan if you haven't yet.

I've never been too big on Halloween/horror movies but I'm trying to watch more this year seeing as I have **** all to do (tier 2 lockdown life).

Yesterday I watched Corpse Bride which was not bad but the ending was quite weak. I still have a long list to go through, mainly for Disney+. I'm gonna try and watch Hocus Pocus, The Nightmare Before Christmas and the Halloweentown films. 

A nightmare in elm street (Robert England Version), I like 80s Horror the best, cheap Effects yes, but like Elvira said. The CGI ****** scenes are more fake than the pre CGI ones, you saw and Felt the pain they went through while watching them get ********, butchered or in Freddy's case in some dreams, he killed a girl by turning her into a bug, using a girl's **** addiction against her, and iconically killed a young actress by frying her in the tv. 

With the iconic line

"welcome to prime time Bish"

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

A nightmare in elm street (Robert England Version), I like 80s Horror the best, cheap Effects yes, but like Elvira said. The CGI ****** scenes are more fake than the pre CGI ones, you saw and Felt the pain they went through while watching them get ********, butchered or in Freddy's case in some dreams, he killed a girl by turning her into a bug, using a girl's **** addiction against her, and iconically killed a young actress by frying her in the tv. 

With the iconic line

"welcome to prime time Bish"

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.