"I work in the art direction department at Republic Records": information about Ariana Grande's 6th album

republicrecordsag27

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lowkey love how this was posted before Ari tweeted the news. Not a fan of the lowercase titles though (I was hoping she’d drop that). 

Behind The Scenes sounds like it could be like the Paramore song Idle Worship. Also, Fake Smile reminded me of Fake Happy. Ariana is an After Laughter stan confirmed. 

On 10/14/2020 at 9:56 AM, Roxxy said:

*thinks to herself: oh no my tracklist leaked* :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Thank you for your service! 💛💜

Also, here are some lyrics for the tracks.

"clouds in my coffee. clouds in my coffee."

"aphrodite lady sea shell bikini. garden panty. Venus as a Boy."

"when you're not here, i sleep in your sweatshirt. I wish you were here, to take off your sweatshirt. After we make love, i sleep in your sweatshirt, wake up in your sweatshirt, to smell the scent of your cologne."

"cause I never knew, I never knew. You could hold starlight in your hands 'til the night I held you. You are my starlight. Starlight.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

NOT THE VENUS LYRICS :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Let's say everything you said was true.

Why are you ruining the surprise for the fans? But most importantly, why won't you let the artists express themselves and share their work the way THEY decided to? What's the point? Is it to feed your ego by letting people know that you know about these stuff? I'm really asking.

I know I probably sound dramatic :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: but I just don't like leaks. I thing that's disrespectful. 

Archived