"I work in the art direction department at Republic Records": information about Ariana Grande's 6th album

republicrecordsag27

I work at the art direction department in republic records and recently got access to an early version of the tracklist of Ariana Grande’s upcoming album (known by fans as AG6)

Here it goes:

1. clouds
  2. nasty
  3. Venus as a boy
  4. sweatshirt
  5. body language
  6. love boy (feat. doja cat)
  7. aphrodite
  8. far gone / head over heels
  9. behind the scenes
  10. starlight

here is some additional info:

• "clouds" is about ariana’s struggles with anxiety during quarentine.

• “Venus as a boy” is a cover of icelandic singer bjork’s signature song. ariana reimagined it as a R&B track with trap influences

• "behind the scenes" is a ballad where ariana expresses her frustrations about people seeing artists as idols, not as human beings. it reminds me of mariah carey's "looking in"

• a video for the lead single was already recorded and is being planned to be released sometime around the coming weeks.

• the doja cat collab is being considered as a single

I was originally intending to share this on Reddit, but they deleted the post of several sub-reddits.

But i will be posting new information on my reddit page, maybe even sharing snippets!rumors-ari.jpg.d54ef2ecca7b82c42b011a0af638fd08.jpg

Related:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*thinks to herself: oh no my tracklist leaked* :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Thank you for your service! 💛💜

Also, here are some lyrics for the tracks.

"clouds in my coffee. clouds in my coffee."

"aphrodite lady sea shell bikini. garden panty. Venus as a Boy."

"when you're not here, i sleep in your sweatshirt. I wish you were here, to take off your sweatshirt. After we make love, i sleep in your sweatshirt, wake up in your sweatshirt, to smell the scent of your cologne."

"cause I never knew, I never knew. You could hold starlight in your hands 'til the night I held you. You are my starlight. Starlight.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

new info that I just posted on reddit...

ariana's also considering to release a deluxe version of her next album, with 3 extra songs. here are they:

11. mixed feelings (feat. shawn mendes) 12. award show 13. blondie

• mixed feelings is described as a smooth, acoustic r&b song about a couple that's starting a relationship but neither of them feel very "into" it. personally i find the song to be kinda corny

• award show is apparently an ironic song which tries to mock the grammys... there's not much to say about it. it has generic pop/r&b/trap influences

• blondie is definitely a diss track, but i can't identify for who.. maybe a music business colleague? the main chorus stuck in my mind so I'm leaving it here:

blondie girl/on the top of the world/you think you're so special/ blondie girl/hate you the most/you're not better than me/ (i believe that was it? she recorded the vocals only once and i couldn't understand much of what she was singing that day)

other informations:

• she's still choosing the album title. probably one of the tracks (favorites are aphrodite and nasty) or self-titled

• she had a hand on the writing of every one of the songs

• about 20 tracks were written and recorded for the album, so a small part of the tracklist may change until official release

• i had access to her venus as a boy cover and plan to leak a snippet soon. it sounds other-worldly

I also work at Republic and the album is called adios

1) twilight

2) quarantine and chill ft dababy 

3) dazed ft nicki minaj 

4) bipolar

5) $ad 

6) my hair 

7) andromeda ft lady gaga

8) venti 

9) candlelight

10) smoke dreams

11) adios 

This will be her last album for a while and first 100 copies sold will have a piece of her ponytail :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Leader
15 hours ago, republicrecordsag27 said:

I work at the art direction department in republic records and recently got access to an early version of the tracklist of Ariana Grande’s upcoming album (known by fans as AG6)

Here it goes:

1. clouds
  2. nasty
  3. Venus as a boy
  4. sweatshirt
  5. body language
  6. love boy (feat. doja cat)
  7. aphrodite
  8. far gone / head over heels
  9. behind the scenes
  10. starlight

here is some additional info:

• "clouds" is about ariana’s struggles with anxiety during quarentine.

• “Venus as a boy” is a cover of icelandic singer bjork’s signature song. ariana reimagined it as a R&B track with trap influences

• "behind the scenes" is a ballad where ariana expresses her frustrations about people seeing artists as idols, not as human beings. it reminds me of mariah carey's "looking in"

• a video for the lead single was already recorded and is being planned to be released sometime around the coming weeks.

• the doja cat collab is being considered as a single

I was originally intending to share this on Reddit, but they deleted the post of several sub-reddits.

But i will be posting new information on my reddit page, maybe even sharing snippets!

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Leader
12 hours ago, republicrecordsag27 said:

new info that I just posted on reddit...

ariana's also considering to release a deluxe version of her next album, with 3 extra songs. here are they:

11. mixed feelings (feat. shawn mendes) 12. award show 13. blondie

• mixed feelings is described as a smooth, acoustic r&b song about a couple that's starting a relationship but neither of them feel very "into" it. personally i find the song to be kinda corny

• award show is apparently an ironic song which tries to mock the grammys... there's not much to say about it. it has generic pop/r&b/trap influences

• blondie is definitely a diss track, but i can't identify for who.. maybe a music business colleague? the main chorus stuck in my mind so I'm leaving it here:

blondie girl/on the top of the world/you think you're so special/ blondie girl/hate you the most/you're not better than me/ (i believe that was it? she recorded the vocals only once and i couldn't understand much of what she was singing that day)

other informations:

• she's still choosing the album title. probably one of the tracks (favorites are aphrodite and nasty) or self-titled

• she had a hand on the writing of every one of the songs

• about 20 tracks were written and recorded for the album, so a small part of the tracklist may change until official release

• i had access to her venus as a boy cover and plan to leak a snippet soon. it sounds other-worldly

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:
:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I also work at Republic and the album is called adios

1) twilight

2) quarantine and chill ft dababy 

3) dazed ft nicki minaj 

4) bipolar

5) $ad 

6) my hair 

7) andromeda ft lady gaga

8) venti 

9) candlelight

10) smoke dreams

11) adios 

This will be her last album for a while and first 100 copies sold will have a piece of her ponytail :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I’d definitely buy it for that ponytail. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Archived