Britney's C-ship Trial Questions

Million Billion

Hi guys! After catching up with the new c-ship updates from the most recent hearing, I was reading the Britney's Gram tweet and I felt confused about something after reading this tweet:

Not that I am downplaying her GREAT effort, that is NOT the intention to make this thread, but how were they allowed to attend (or cover the case) to the hearings but THE NEW YORK TIMES was denied to do the same? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Another question I have. Everyone is praising Sam Ingham for finally defending Britney but.... Hasnt he been paid to do that for over 12 years? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Then, what the h3II has he been paid for the rest of the time? Why did he start to make the things the right way after so long? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have always been allowed in until a point. In a lot of the later podcasts, they would go into the court at the start and eventually, anyone who wasnt directly involved would be asked to leave. 

They dont go as press is another thing. As much as they have a big platform, they're not a news publication that's sole job is selling a story or current events. They're not filming or documenting, just repeating what they heard.

I think the rumours about her children previously being used against her are probably true, and now that her time with her children has been reduced even further because of her dad, she has nothing else to lose and in some ways it created the opportunity to get him out of the picture. 

I think that's why Britney is fighting this more and taking a stand and not working. Why continue to line the pockets of the ones who (allegedly) abuse you and your children in one way or another. His actions not only caused harm to her kids, whether it be physical or emotional, but also to Britney and its clear the relationship has detoriated to the point of no return. 

On top of that, the freebritney movement definitely played a big part in where we are now. 

As for Sam Ingham finally working for her? Again, I guess it comes down to Britney and what has gone on in her life during the past year. He didn't have any reason to fight her corner previously if she claimed everything was okay. He has a somewhat shady past, no doubt, but his recent court filings make for interesting reading and it's clear he is working in Britney's best interests now in my opinion. 

Press want to go in with cameras and things. It’s not allowed. People are allowed to go in and sit and watch. Britney’s gram simply dont request to attend as a publication. 

the sam thing - I personally think he’s doing it because there’s no other choice. He can’t keep pretending things are fine especially with Lynne’s lawyers being involved and with Britney’s feelings being obvious. He has no choice but to do what she wants now. 

8 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

They have always been allowed in until a point. In a lot of the later podcasts, they would go into the court at the start and eventually, anyone who wasnt directly involved would be asked to leave. 

8 hours ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

Press want to go in with cameras and things. It’s not allowed. People are allowed to go in and sit and watch. Britney’s gram simply dont request to attend as a publication. 

BUT ULTIMATELY INFORMATION LEAKS, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE IS ITS DONE BY "LISTENERS" OR A SERIOUS COMPANY? THE PROFIT THEY CAN GET OUT OF IT? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

8 hours ago, MM0219 said:

As for Sam Ingham finally working for her? Again, I guess it comes down to Britney and what has gone on in her life during the past year. He didn't have any reason to fight her corner previously if she claimed everything was okay.

OK, THIS KINDA MAKES SENSE :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I seriously feel the only reason shes been so strong is her kids. In order to keep them safe and close to her she gave up on many of her choices in life. Shes such an amazing mother and since 05 I hate how media has portrayed her as a bad role model for her kids, like SHES GIVEN EVERYTHING AND MORE OF WHAT SHE HAS, her money and her own freedom for her kids. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Archived