what can britney succeed in besides music

popprison

She's tried fashion though it seemed like she had nothing to do with the Britney Spears Intimate Collection and I'm guessing it failed. Her team set up like cheap looking hair care stuff in Europe. I don' think people look to her for beauty so I wouldn't expect any kind of beauty line.

I liked her as an actress and she brings in viewers. I think maybe an active wear line. I think we haven't seen her passionate about anything because of the c-ship in like a decade. Maybe like a site like Goop but Britney style.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Britney will be successful at anything she is truly passionate about. 

My idea.....

“Get Moving   B***H “ casual /sports  clothing line and  a  workout/ health  “Get Healthy *****H” APP. 
Britney is all into fitness these days, it would right up her alley.  Plus,  more  people are working out  and chilling at home these days. 

Business wise...

If she wants to chill, she could just continue with the perfume business.

A dance academy chain for children is an amazing idea.

I’d ponder the idea of focusing on social media ala Kylie Jenner, premium quality content, fitness, lifestyle, mom life stuff.

To rebrand her and to make her more relatable and paint her in a different light...

A book about her story with a proper book tour.

She should become an advocate for human rights abuses and for conservatorship abuse.

She should reconsider re launching her foundation to help sick children as she seems to truly hold them at heart.  

Archived