TMZ twists Britney's lawyers words from today's hearing [October 7]

39 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

It has been discussed widely, as I said. 

He was not comparing her mental state to that of a comatose patient. Jamie's lawyers questioned Ingham speaking on behalf of Britney at which time he attempted to make a point that even comatose patients are able to have their attorneys speak on their behalf. Also, when referencing her capacity to sign a declaration he was referring to her legal capacity as a result of her being in the conservatorship. 

The origins of this article came from TMZ who attempted to put a spin on what Sam Ingham actually said. 

Thank you! 

2 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Really? No. He Said that she is incapable of signing a legal document due to her mental state. Is he serious? I just think that if That is true She REALLY needs to be free, Because in that case She has been so abused it has severly damaged her brain. The conservatorship in itself. 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Yeah every news source used TMZ as a source. TMZ twisted Sam's statements.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Yeah every news source used TMZ as a source. TMZ twisted Sam's statements.

Wow, yes. Well, one of the reasons I don’t Google news articles about Britney is that I think the journalists covering her story are crap. I usually rather check like Lawyers for Britney on instagram instead, (and now their back up account) but I have been busy the latest weeks.

2 hours ago, Newrie said:

Really? No. He Said that she is incapable of signing a legal document due to her mental state. Is he serious? I just think that if That is true She REALLY needs to be free, Because in that case She has been so abused it has severly damaged her brain. The conservatorship in itself. 

Just read the damn transcript and stop reading those news! That it’s not what Samuel Ingham said

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, s&m said:

Just read the damn transcript and stop reading those news! That it’s not what Samuel Ingham said

Did you not see I wrote in this very thread that I don’t read news about Britney Because they are so biased and lack so much facts?! 
This was though in a magazine that I have a subscription on so I googled other articles and then asked here, Because people here usually knows! 
Like I said, normally I work full-time and I have been very busy lately, better to ASK then not, right? I don’t know where to get the original transkription, again, I rather Ask  if I have a question. Kind of the purpose of an online discussion forum. 

18 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Did you not see I wrote in this very thread that I don’t read news about Britney Because they are so biased and lack so much facts?! 
This was though in a magazine that I have a subscription on so I googled other articles and then asked here, Because people here usually knows! 
Like I said, normally I work full-time and I have been very busy lately, better to ASK then not, right? I don’t know where to get the original transkription, again, I rather Ask  if I have a question. Kind of the purpose of an online discussion forum. 

Good for you by Selena Gomez