TMZ twists Britney's lawyers words from today's hearing [October 7]

Ummm what!? :clownery_makeup_meme:

TMZ reported this: 

Britney Spears lacks the mental capacity to sign a sworn declaration in her conservatorship case ... and her own lawyer compared her inability to sign a document to a comatose patient.

The judge asked Ingham if Britney would sign a declaration so there'd be a first-hand account of her feelings. Ingham said Britney lacked the capacity to sign a declaration, and likened her to a comatose patient. He was not saying she is comatose by any means, but he used it by way of example to show she was not capable of signing a legal document. Ingham said even comatose patients can have their lawyers speak for them.

Britneysgram, who attended the hearing, confirmed Sam Ingham did NOT refer to her like TMZ stated, he was referring to Britney not having the LEGAL capacity, nothing to do with her mental capacity like TMZ claimed.

Is this an attempt by TMZ to twist the story? Ingham was probably referring to the fact that a comatose patient would need such a strict conservatorship for people to take care of their affairs, not Britney! But because of the conservatorship, Britney can’t even sign a declaration to express her feelings about the c-ship?

Related:

fb-tmz.jpg.112074278168d1ea80162c5ca2a64430.jpg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MM0219 said:

According to freebritneyla twitter account, Jamie's lawyers opposed to Ingham representing Britney's wishes. Are they THICK? That's what he's supposed to do. 

Thread - 

Why do I feel TMZ twisted Inghams words ? Or at least the way he said it ?

Also how the eff are they getting this **** if hearing was closed for media ?

• Love 1
Just now, Easy There said:

Why do I feel TMZ twisted Inghams words ? Or at least the way he said it ?

Also how the eff are they getting this **** if hearing was closed for media ?

They twisted of course.. It was probably some lawyer from James side of course.. lawyersforbritney reported every part of the hearing and they didn’t mention that

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ubritney said:

Obviously! TMZ is so full of ****. I hope Britney sues their *** next and I hope Ingham can prove TMZ is on the payroll.

Don’t you love how they don’t have a single quote in their article?  It’s basically the worst piece of journalism ever. Opinion pieces even at least attempt to have some facts.  

• Love 6