Nancy grace on entertainment Tonight, says Britney Spears needs the conservatorship. I reported everything on my show. Her fans don't know ish.

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LLuvia said:

But what harm did she do? What did she do so badly? I'm super tired of this narrative.
The person who allegedly poisoned her and mixed pills in her food has not even been tried for a crime or even sued, just a restraining order!.
Since when does the victim pay the consequences? Since when is the victim tried in court? since when the victim has a conservatorship that looks like a jail (words of the victim herself aka Britney) and the poisoning stalker lives in freedom?.
Was it a bad year for her ?!. Obviously.
She was wrong emotionally, professionally, personally? Obviously.
Was she not aware of all this? Obviously.
Could she have handled this situation better? Obviously.

But that's it! This is tried to overcome in the best possible way.

And so much that they judge the Britney of 2007/08 because no one judges her executioners? because no one judges the methods used? because no one judges her family? Were they up to the..? Her father, her mother, her brother (I did not speak about her sister because she was younger) were up to the task? Obviously not !!.
Enough judging Britney (she did it awful) at that time but her mother, father, her brother and even Felicia made it even worse.

While her behavior was out of control and she could of handled certain situations better, at the end of the day, she never caused harm, so it’s extremely unfair that she gets treated like a criminal. Harm was being caused to her, first by Sam, second by the paps putting both Britney and other drivers on the road in danger just so they could get a picture and finally, the media bullying her day in and day out and making a human being’s mental health issues tabloid fodder for masses of idiots. Their the real criminals, they should of just left her alone instead of sensationalizing everything and it’s messed up that no one ever really want to hold them accountable.

I also feel things would have played out differently if she were a man.

I know shes controversial but I love her reporting style. With her Britney remarks it was just someone saying your dumb I'm smart kind of statement. Shes not gonna talk more about this bc she knows this is less of a prosecutor problem and shes not an expert in business ordeals. She was smart to answer that way but just a little shady to Britney fans. 

Just now, CarelessDiva said:

I know shes controversial but I love her reporting style. With her Britney remarks it was just someone saying your dumb I'm smart kind of statement. Shes not gonna talk more about this bc she knows this is less of a prosecutor problem and shes not an expert in business ordeals. She was smart to answer that way but just a little shady to Britney fans. 

It just proves to me that she chases trendy topics on her show and is willing to comment on something she hasn't done enough research on.  

Archived