Nancy grace on entertainment Tonight, says Britney Spears needs the conservatorship. I reported everything on my show. Her fans don't know ish.

Spicechinodiva

Controversial News Crime reporter Nancy Grace (I'll get into details why we shouldn't take her seriously, several people she reported on ended up Killin themselves cos of her bullying), Was asked by Entertainment tonight if Britney Spears should be let go of the conservatorship?

Her reply beginning with laughing

"Have we all forgot 2007, and the near Death experience of January 2008. I was there, I reported it, her fans must have amnesia to actually not recall that she almost died in the bathroom that fateful January night. Listen to the professionals, not a bunch of nobodies"

I wouldn't take it with a grain of salt, I remember her hln show, she ended up getting criticized when one mom in 2006 age dubbed vodka mom, lost her child for endless drinking. 

Nancy mocked her drinking the entire vodka bottle on live TV, the woman killed herself at 26 cos of how humiliated she was.

The family sued, Nancy said, she killed herself over the truth ain't my fault she's weak. I can't be blamed. 

She was fired by hln in 2014. She was also infamously dragged by Reality TV Star Chrisley of Chrisley knows Best, for coming for his grandchild who's biracial. 

Nancy was fired so many times cos of her ways until she found a home at Fox nation, the streaming service of fox News. 

How fitting and approiate

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's disgusting. I remember starting law school back in 2011 when she was exploiting the Casey Anthony story for ratings, and thinking that if she could be a lawyer, anybody could. Not that she has any more information about Britney's situation than the rest of us, but her reporting is completely irresponsible and nothing more than sensationalistic. 

Until she goes through EVERY SINGLE CELEBRITY who has had struggles in the public eye and states they should be in such a restrictive situation, her opinion means nothing. Charlie Sheen terrified a hooker so badly she locked herself in a closet/bathroom to get away from him while he was supposed to be spending a weekend in NYC with Denise Richards and their kids. Years later, he admitted he was HIV+ and out of the woodwork came women who slept with him without this knowledge. I'm sure he has plenty of assets that need to be protected. Is he under this kind of conservatorship? No. 

Shia LaBeouf is constantly in the news for erratic and violent behavior. His net worth could surely use oversight, but is he under these kind of restrictions? No.

I could go on but the point is Nancy Grace talks out of her *** to elicit as much publicity as she can. There's a reason she's not a practicing attorney because there's no way she could act that way in civil litigation without being sanctioned. 

It pisses me off when someone claims that she should be punished over and over again for her past. People make mistakes, learn from them and grow. 

Every single one of them that benefits from her suffering talks about her mistakes in the past, not their corrupted model of conservatorship. 

And if Britney is soo "ill" and does need the conservatorship then they should examine the intentions of her conservators because whoever refuses to give up their power so relentlessly is GUILTY. 

But what did she do so bad that people justified her mental breakdown in 2007? And justify a conservatorship for 13 years?.If Britney was close to death in that bathroom in 2008 because she did not have medical care? Because she did not have a medical procedure? Because of a conservatorship instead of medical care, media protection, and emotional support and understanding?.

That was also 12 f------ years ago Nancy. It was ONE bad year and in all honesty, it was bad but other people both famous and non famous have done a million times worse, it’s not like Britney killed anyone. One b-itch ACTUALLY  killed her child and in the end got away with it,  Britney’s being punished for eternity over stuff nowhere near as bad, that’s messed up.

Contrary to popular opinion, people CAN change and I believe Britney has proven she is one of those people. People need to leave 2007 in 2007.

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That was also 12 f------ years ago Nancy. It was ONE bad year and in all honesty, it was bad but other people both famous and non famous have done a million times worse, it’s not like Britney killed anyone. One b-itch ACTUALLY  killed her child and in the end got away with it,  Britney’s being punished for eternity over stuff nowhere near as bad, that’s messed up.

Contrary to popular opinion, people CAN change and I believe Britney has proven she is one of those people. People need to leave 2007 in 2007.

But what harm did she do? What did she do so badly? I'm super tired of this narrative.
The person who allegedly poisoned her and mixed pills in her food has not even been tried for a crime or even sued, just a restraining order!.
Since when does the victim pay the consequences? Since when is the victim tried in court? since when the victim has a conservatorship that looks like a jail (words of the victim herself aka Britney) and the poisoning stalker lives in freedom?.
Was it a bad year for her ?!. Obviously.
She was wrong emotionally, professionally, personally? Obviously.
Was she not aware of all this? Obviously.
Could she have handled this situation better? Obviously.

But that's it! This is tried to overcome in the best possible way.

And so much that they judge the Britney of 2007/08 because no one judges her executioners? because no one judges the methods used? because no one judges her family? Were they up to the..? Her father, her mother, her brother (I did not speak about her sister because she was younger) were up to the task? Obviously not !!.
Enough judging Britney (she did it awful) at that time but her mother, father, her brother and even Felicia made it even worse.

Archived