Jamie Spears requests that Sam Ingham & Britney's petition to hire litigation counsel is denied

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

No, Courts ALWAYS prefer mediation is used to settle matters instead of hearings.

Britney wants Jamie fully removed, this way he's still involved and says he's open to a corporate fiduciary as co-conservator alongside him.

This way he would still be involved :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I really really hope that Brenda denies his request and Sam continues to request litigation counsel in order to remove Jamie.

I really hope they don't get to an agreement outside of court and Sam makes it go to the hearing. Literally, what does Jamie has to do as co-conservator along with Bessemer trust, like what expertise or what benefit does he provide in comparison, what even is supposed to be the dynamics of thay pairing? 

Let's pray Judge Brenda realizes he has no business as conservator anymore. It's just absurd. Even more, his annual accounting reports should be audited too to see if he really made a good job to begin with. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1