Jamie Spears requests that Sam Ingham & Britney's petition to hire litigation counsel is denied

Wait. I don't get it. Wallet was her co-conservator of the state. Now that he's gone, that makes Jamie the one, right? Since Jodie is her personal conservator. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Then Britney wishes to request for a third-party company to take care of her assets. James decides to bring Wallet back in but then withdraws his decision to do so. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

How does that mean that Britney doesn't needs litigators anymore? She has nothing to do with Wallet and her father's decision. She still wants that third company. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Am I dumb or this doesn't make sense?  :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Wait. I don't get it. Wallet was her co-conservator of the state. Now that he's gone, that makes Jamie the one, right? Since Jodie is her personal conservator. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Then Britney wishes to request for a third-party company to take care of her assets. James decides to bring Wallet back in but then withdraws his decision to do so. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

How does that mean that Britney doesn't needs litigators anymore? She has nothing to do with Wallet and her father's decision. She still wants that third company. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Am I dumb or this doesn't make sense?  :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Hes saying she doesnt need lawyers since hes now on board with hiring a 3rd party company as britney wishes

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ronron said:

Hes saying she doesnt need lawyers since hes now on board with hiring a 3rd party company as britney wishes

But I thought that third-company is only going to deal with her assets, so ber business side. That doesn't mean she won't need a lawyer. The conservatorship is still in place, especially the one of the person. Last time I checked, she isn't done with it, therefore Ingham or any kind of lawyer  is still needed. Right? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Spoiler

Forgive me if I sound like a simpleton :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

But I thought that third-company is only going to deal with her assets, so ber business side. That doesn't mean she won't need a lawyer. The conservatorship is still in place, especially the one of the person. Last time I checked, she isn't done with it, therefore Ingham or any kind of lawyer  is still needed. Right? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Reveal hidden contents

Forgive me if I sound like a simpleton :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney and ingham filed this specific petition for ligation counsel the moment jaime opposed to her decision on hiring a corporate firm to

manage her state, ingham is gonna stay working on this since hes a court appointed lawyer this was a petition to hire a 3rd party company. This is a win for this specific matter the fight to end the cship Continues jaime is just trying to avoid any new players coming into the game specially when they are a huge professional lawyer firm that would play against him 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, ronron said:

As *co-conservator, so he can still stay on as a conservator. He doesn't wanna lose that $$$. She wants him completely removed and Jamie is aware that this is likely going to happen, so he's trying to find a middle ground. It's an act of desperation on his part (in my humble opinion.) 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, theannehedonia said:

As *co-conservator, so he can still stay on as a conservator. He doesn't wanna lose that $$$.

I dont know if its been stated clearly if this firm britney wants to hire would work by jaimes side or if they would do it alone, since if i recall correctly this mess started when britney stated she didnt want his dad to manage her state anymore but im a bit condused on that part too