I know you see me standin' here

JunoLouSpears

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was upset earlier, so I stepped away to workout and now I feel much more clear headed. I really didn't like how you framed me.

I checked your IP address and it's the same as Slave4Britney95.

In other words, you threatened to commit suicide, then created a second account accusing me of not having a support system in place for that other user when in reality it was you the entire time. Super manipulative and eerie.

I have to kindly ask that you do not return to Exhale. And please seek professional help. Unfortunately right now, Exhale can't provide you that. 

Thank you. 

Omg :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

38 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was upset earlier, so I stepped away to workout and now I feel much more clear headed. I really didn't like how you framed me.

I checked your IP address and it's the same as Slave4Britney95.

In other words, you threatened to commit suicide, then created a second account accusing me of not having a support system in place for that other user when in reality it was you the entire time. Super manipulative and eerie.

I have to kindly ask that you do not return to Exhale. And please seek professional help. Unfortunately right now, Exhale can't provide you that. 

Thank you. 

tumblr_pia99q0Tg31w07qfko4_250.gifv

that's so messed up 

I'm sorry you had to deal with that Jordan, totally unnecessary and toxic 

1 minute ago, 1inamillion said:

You are not responsible for others' actions and intentions. You were empathetic and kind. I still hope that she will seek help and find her peace.

I sincerely hope the same. She seems like a very nice person but she clearly needs help :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Archived