I know you see me standin' here

JunoLouSpears

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lemon_Drop said:

A user on here. Today she made a topic about wanting to delete her account because she had been told by Twitter stans that Exhale is a toxic place and how that had made her anxious and suicidal. Her account has been deactivated.

Doesn't the creator of @breatheheavycom show and help support like any other social media. This person @Slave4Britney95 could be dead by now if they were saying all this 

• Leader
12 minutes ago, JenniferPuper said:

Doesn't the creator of @breatheheavycom show and help support like any other social media. This person @Slave4Britney95 could be dead by now if they were saying all this 

6 minutes ago, JenniferPuper said:

Have you saw all this @Jordan Miller? A concern over a well fair of someone said they felt felt suicidal on your webpage?. If you are planning on running an accounts for individuals you need to start following the rules of social media

Yes of course I showed support and compassion towards this user. 

They asked to have their account deleted and I obliged and deactivated it. I also commented on one of their alarming posts that they need to seek out a professional immediately. 

I'm not sure what else I can do. I don't know who they are. And I cannot control what people say to them on Twitter. Not loving the tone of your posts suggesting I am not helping someone's apparent dire situation or "following the rules." 

Just now, JenniferPuper said:

Doesn't the creator of @breatheheavycom show and help support like any other social media.

Yes, but Twitter stans don't think the same it seems.

8 minutes ago, JenniferPuper said:

This person @Slave4Britney95 could be dead by now if they were saying all this 

I didn't want to be so direct but that's part of what makes me worried :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Yes of course I showed support and compassion towards this user. 

They asked to have their account deleted and I obliged and deactivated it. I also commented on one of their alarming posts that they need to seek out a professional immediately. 

I'm not sure what else I can do. I don't know who they are. And I cannot control what people say to them on Twitter. Not loving the tone of your post suggesting I am not helping someone's apparent dire situation. 

It doesn't sound like it to me darling @Jordan Miller  Did you DM them like this person has said  @Lemon_Drop? and tried to calm the person down. All social media pages have a support system. If you want a a website we're people can interact with each other and have support from the company itaelf. This person could be dead by now and then all there social media webpage will be directly pointed at you for not having a support system on their webpage.

• Leader
1 minute ago, JenniferPuper said:

It doesn't sound like it to me darling @Jordan Miller  Did you DM them like this person has said  @Lemon_Drop? and tried to calm the person down. All social media pages have a support system. If you want a a website we're people can interact with each other and have support from the company itaelf. This person could be dead by now and then all there social media webpage will be directly pointed at you for not having a support system on their webpage.

I am not a licensed psychologist or therapist or a medical professional of any kind. I am in no position to be offering this kind of advice for someone's trauma. That would be extremely irresponsible of me. 

I hear what you're saying, that I have an obligation to make sure peoples' well-beings are protected while here. I do feel like I make sure people know that Exhale is not a breeding ground for toxic comments. This user was referred here from naysayers on Twitter. 

I am not trying to deflect, but you're suggesting I take responsibility for this user's deteriorating mental state and that I need to have a mental health support team on-hand which is a great suggestion, but not something I have the bandwidth for at the moment. This user wanted their account deactivated and I obliged and locked the topics they created. 

Exhale, I'm feeling a bit painted into a corner with this and @JenniferPuper's statements. What are your thoughts. How should I proceed? 

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I am not a licensed psychologist or therapist or a medical professional of any kind. I am in no position to be offering this kind of advice for someone's trauma. That would be extremely irresponsible of me. 

I hear what you're saying, that I have an obligation to make sure peoples' well-beings are protected while here. I do feel like I make sure people know that Exhale is not a breeding ground for toxic comments. This user was referred here from naysayers on Twitter. 

I am not trying to deflect, but you're suggesting I take responsibility for this user's deteriorating mental state and that I need to have a mental health support team on-hand which is a great suggestion, but not something I have the bandwidth for at the moment. This user wanted their account deactivated and I obliged and locked the topics they created. 

Exhale, I'm feeling a bit painted into a corner with this and @JenniferPuper's statements. What are your thoughts. How should I proceed? 

If you don't do something about this I will report you @Jordan Miller. Every social media site has a support or contact us by email or as you seem to have DM. You never answered my question did you reach out  to this person through DM this person did @Lemon_Drop. Are you or are you not the creator of this creator of this Webpage?. It doesn't matter if you knew them or not. You have a webpage similar to social media with no support and yet this could of be dead by now 

Do you have access to find out this person's details to check on them? That YOU the creator have access to 

2 hours ago, JenniferPuper said:

2 hours ago, JenniferPuper said:

Have you saw all this @Jordan Miller? A concern over a well fair of someone said they felt felt suicidal on your webpage?. If you are planning on running an accounts for individuals you need to start following the rules of social media

1 hour ago, JenniferPuper said:

Are you ok? I think it's rather unfair for you to drag Jordan for someone's mental health problems. There's only so much he can do. Just because he owns this website, he is not responsible for any one of our personal issues. It's so unfair for you to put that burden solely on Jordan's shoulders just cause he owns this forum.

This user obviously had friends on this forum and they've already said that they reached out and didn't get any replies. I find it so unfair for you to single out Jordan.

I urge you, instead of calling out an innocent person for the actions of another member (which he doesn't know on here or in real life), how about YOU reach out to this @Slave4Britney95. If you're so concerned, why not BE THE ONE.

I've been Jordan's partner on BreatheHeavy and not too long ago I was hospitalized and it happened so suddenly I wasn't able to inform him of what's going on with me. He didn't hear from me for a few weeks and it was just radio silence on my part and even members of this community were worried for my safety (understandable. i would too). While I am thankful for everyone's love and support, it would break my heart for someone to call him out for not going the extra mile or for simply not being the one who should know what happened to me as I was his only co-Admin then.

Get off your high horse. There's nothing you or I or him can do about it. It's not his business to meddle in a stranger's personal affairs regardless of the fact that he owns this website.

Not you only registering an hour ago and coming here guns blazing and dragging Jordan like you're some kind of savior. Not cute tbh, and embarrassing.

• Leader
18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are you ok? I think it's rather unfair for you to drag Jordan for someone's mental health problems. There's only so much he can do. Just because he owns this website, he is not responsible for any one of our personal issues. It's so unfair for you to put that burden solely on Jordan's shoulders just cause he owns this forum.

This user obviously had friends on this forum and they've already said that they reached out and didn't get any replies. I find it so unfair for you to single out Jordan.

I urge you, instead of calling out an innocent person for the actions of another member (which he doesn't know on here or in real life), how about YOU reach out to this @Slave4Britney95. If you're so concerned, why not BE THE ONE.

I've been Jordan's partner on BreatheHeavy and not too long ago I was hospitalized and it happened so suddenly I wasn't able to inform him of what's going on with me. He didn't hear from me for a few weeks and it was just radio silence on my part and even members of this community were worried for my safety (understandable. i would too). While I am thankful for everyone's love and support, it would break my heart for someone to call him out for not going the extra mile or for simply not being the one who should know what happened to me as I was his only co-Admin then.

Get off your high horse. There's nothing you or I or him can do about it. It's not his business to meddle in a stranger's personal affairs regardless of the fact that he owns this website.

Not you only registering an hour ago and coming here guns blazing and dragging Jordan like you're some kind of savior. Not cute tbh, and embarrassing.

Appreciate you backing me up @Roxxy :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Means a lot. Thank you. 🙏 

• Leader
1 hour ago, JenniferPuper said:

If you don't do something about this I will report you @Jordan Miller. Every social media site has a support or contact us by email or as you seem to have DM. You never answered my question did you reach out  to this person through DM this person did @Lemon_Drop. Are you or are you not the creator of this creator of this Webpage?. It doesn't matter if you knew them or not. You have a webpage similar to social media with no support and yet this could of be dead by now 

Do you have access to find out this person's details to check on them? That YOU the creator have access to 

I was upset earlier, so I stepped away to workout and now I feel much more clear headed. I really didn't like how you framed me.

I checked your IP address and it's the same as Slave4Britney95.

In other words, you threatened to commit suicide, then created a second account accusing me of not having a support system in place for that other user when in reality it was you the entire time. Super manipulative and eerie.

I have to kindly ask that you do not return to Exhale. And please seek professional help. Unfortunately right now, Exhale can't provide you that. 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was upset earlier, so I stepped away to workout and now I feel much more clear headed. I really didn't like how you framed me.

I checked your IP address and it's the same as Slave4Britney95.

In other words, you threatened to commit suicide, then created a second account accusing me of not having a support system in place for that other user when in reality it was you the entire time. Super manipulative and eerie.

I have to kindly ask that you do not return to Exhale. And please seek professional help. Unfortunately right now, Exhale can't provide you that. 

Thank you. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Archived