Believe in yourself and follow me

giphy-13.gif?resize=500,250

Yeah, yeah

da24d769b0b5fd8df3105787a595c9eaaeb73154

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

I know right? Now I'm worried for @Slave4Britney95 :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Me too I hope she is doing ok :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record: she seems pretty anxious 

IKR! Whats even scarier is that we dont even know whats happening now, and its just scaring the **** of me 

I reached out to her in PMs before her account was deactivated asking if everythings fine and if she needs someone to talk too, but she didnt reply :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I hope shes safe

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

IKR! Whats even scarier is that we dont even know whats happening now, and its just scaring the **** of me 

I reached out to her in PMs before her account was deactivated asking if everythings fine and if she needs someone to talk too, but she didnt reply :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I hope shes safe

I did the same :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Honestly, **** the Twitter stans.

Just now, Lemon_Drop said:

I spoke to her through DM and she did say she had anxiety issues but I never expected it could reach the level it did :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Yeah I have anxiety too and it takes such a toll on you sometimes :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: I hope she finds the help she needs. I was gonna reach out but her account was already deactivated then. I have talked to her before and she seems like a sweet girl. Maybe today just got very overwhelming for her!

1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Yeah I have anxiety too and it takes such a toll on you sometimes :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: I hope she finds the help she needs. I was gonna reach out but her account was already deactivated then. I have talked to her before and she seems like a sweet girl. Maybe today just got very overwhelming for her!

She is very sweet! We started speaking the day she joined and I talked to her about some issues I have and she seemed very understanding. 

Not having the possibility to reach out to her is making me so scared :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Just now, Lemon_Drop said:

She is very sweet! We started speaking the day she joined and I talked to her about some issues I have and she seemed very understanding. 

Not having the possibility to reach out to her is making me so scared :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I feel the same. I hope she takes a break from social media :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: and has herself a me day to take care of her body and mind!

Archived