"Toxic" songwriter Cathy Dennis says it was originally written for Janet Jackson

I mean, vocalwise both Janet and Kylie could’ve pulled off Toxic just as well as Britney.

Would it turn as big of a hit for them as it did for Britney? I highly doubt it. The song is great, put it was the esthetics that gave it the “global hit” status. Britney’s concept for the video is perfect, none of the other two would do it likewise. 

And let’s be grateful that it wasn’t picked by either of them. Kylie couldn’t ever give us the live performance that Toxic got with Brit; and for Janet... well, not holding it against her, but the Superbowl fiasco would’ve killed the song’s run

Boys was for Janet too:

All for You marked the first time Jackson enlisted additional producers aside from Jam & Lewis since the release of her breakthrough Control, collaborating with Rockwilder. After recording exclusively with the duo, Jackson felt the desire to recruit new talent, explaining "I think it was The Velvet Rope that brought all of that to some sort of completion for me... it was very cathartic for me doing that — I felt it was OK to go out and explore other producers." She pursued Rockwilder upon hearing Method Man and Redman's single "Da Rockwilder", desiring uptempo productions in a similar vein.[6] Jackson also collaborated with The Neptunes, being among the first artists to work with the production team. Several confirmed titles included "Boys," "Ecstasy," "My Big Secret," and "What It Is."[7][8] However, the songs did not make the final album, with "Boys" later recorded by Britney Spears and "What It Is" recorded by Kelis. Spears released "Boys" as a single in remix form with Pharrell Williams, referencing Jackson's hit "Nasty" during several lines and citing it as her favorite song to perform.[9] Additionally, Spears' single "I'm a Slave 4 U" was originally written and produced for the album.[10] "My Big Secret" was later recorded for Spears' In the Zone album, though wasn't released.