Mariah Carey tipped to become judge on The Voice Australia

Trentals

Seven Australia is eyeing off a massive star to fill one of the iconic red swivel chairs of The Voice next year, and if there’s any truth in the rumour, it’s set to be a drama-filled season.

According to the Sydney Morning Herald, none other than Mariah Carey is on Seven’s list of potential judges.

Last month, the network announced it had secured rights to the singing competition over its rivals, prompting a catty response from Nine.

Since the announcement, uncertainty has swirled surrounding who will replace judges Kelly Rowland, Boy George, Delta Goodrem and Guy Sebastian – or whether they’ll be replaced at all.

It now seems likely that Goodrem, 35, will leave the show after a “salary conflict” arose, as reported by The Daily Telegraph.

LINK

This seems like an odd choice for Mariah. Why would she uproot her life to Australia for The Voice? It might make me watch again. This years season seemed more focused on launching new music for Guy Sebastian and Delta than actually finding new talent. I don’t even know who won.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

f81dfd8269356842280d823561a86a50?width=6

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she is a mentor, they better make sure she is the only female. 

She was promised that on idol, only to have Nicki be a judge. 

Let's remind what Mariah did 

Called Nicki the dirt she walks on, made fun of her not Having a #1 single. 

.she bullied Nicki so much, you can tell both men were afraid to defend Nicki (Randy wouldn't since Mariah is his girl, But obviously Nicki really had no one in her corner)

Didn't she say she's never judging for these reality talent competitions on TV ever again - after Idol?

Regardless, i'm here for this cause I wanna see Mariah on a regular. There's only so many times you can watch her music videos and interviews and tours and stuff. I need more content please. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Archived