Dix you guys know Britney was shooting a documentary in 2004

Cappycorn87

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what i remember the article stating was that they had been picked up to do a mini series on her tour life that she was gonna film herself and then we got the best candid juice that we will never experience ever again. From any celeb. Its never gonna be filmed without script again because these fake stans scream about this series being the world ender. I loved watching this show as it came out new every week and i love watching my dvd every couple of months. Literally the closest we will ever be to being a fly in Queen B's presence 

4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Should I get a blanket, some snack and drinks or are we going wild, my pony?

A blanket please. The grass can be dangerous. There are leaves that can cut and I don't want any cuts on my skin. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

And snacks, definitely. It also wouldn't hurt if you brought some kim chi with you. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

A blanket please. The grass can be dangerous. There are leaves that can cut and I don't want any cuts on my skin. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

And snacks, definitely. It also wouldn't hurt if you brought some kim chi with you. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Would you like to toss some fruit salad together then? I'll get some melons, bananas, grapes, cream. I wonder if I can get watermelon sugar high on an summer  autumn evening. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

As for the *** chi, don't worry, I always carry a bottle with me.:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Would you like to toss some fruit salad together then? I'll get some melons, bananas, grapes, cream. I wonder if I can get watermelon sugar high on an summer  autumn evening. 

As for the *** chi, don't worry, I always carry a bottle with me.

I'm always down for some fruit salad. I know mangoes are a little hard to come by but i'd love for you to come through with some. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

SCREAMING. I would sip on you all day. I mean, your bottle. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm always down for some fruit salad. I know mangoes are a little hard to come by but i'd love for you to come through with some:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

SCREAMING. I would sip on you all day. I mean, your bottle. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

See, I'm torn when it comes to mangoes. Sometimes they can be very sweet and delicious, but they remain between your teeth. Other times they can be hard and not-so-easy to handle so I have to leave them ripe for a couple of days before I have them. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Such a conflicting fruit, I swear. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

2 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

Unpopular opinion i love Chaotic and i think it gave us a look into who Britney was at the time. She was happy and in love and she was in charge of the whole documentary / show. K-Fed is annoying af but I love her bubbly personality on it. 

I just feel nauseous watching her devotion to a man who would eventually break her heart. I wish I could go back in time to warn her about him.

9 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

See, I'm torn when it comes to mangoes. Sometimes they can be very sweet and delicious, but they remain between your teeth. Other times they can be hard and not-so-easy to handle so I have to leave them ripe for a couple of days before I have them. Such a conflicting fruit, I swear.

What matters is that they're sweet and delicious. They're worth it. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Archived