Dix you guys know Britney was shooting a documentary in 2004

Cappycorn87

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

I just feel nauseous watching her devotion to a man who would eventually break her heart. I wish I could go back in time to warn her about him.

i get what you're saying and i feel the same way about him but it's a really good documentary to get to know Brit a little better

8 hours ago, bliss said:

Wasn't Chaotic supposed to originally be a documentary about the onyx hotel tour but then she injured her knee, cancelled it and then the documentary ended up as the reality show?

Yep it was but it was cancelled when Britney injured her knee. The footage already shot was used in Chaotic.

7 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

We got the best candid juice that we will never experience ever again. From any celeb. Its never gonna be filmed without script again because these fake stans scream about this series being the world ender. I loved watching this show as it came out new every week and i love watching my dvd every couple of months. Literally the closest we will ever be to being a fly in Queen B's presence 

Basically, this. I don't really get the hate. Even with Kevin. If it weren't for her meeting and marrying him, she wouldn't have the two loves of her life: her boys.

9 hours ago, bliss said:

Wasn't Chaotic supposed to originally be a documentary about the onyx hotel tour but then she injured her knee, cancelled it and then the documentary ended up as the reality show?

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Yep it was but it was cancelled when Britney injured her knee. The footage already shot was used in Chaotic.

Also the deal they had with MTV allegedly fell through after the executives saw the footage and thought it was unserviceable which is why they went with UPN after a major bidding war

9 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

From what i remember the article stating was that they had been picked up to do a mini series on her tour life that she was gonna film herself and then we got the best candid juice that we will never experience ever again. From any celeb. Its never gonna be filmed without script again because these fake stans scream about this series being the world ender. I loved watching this show as it came out new every week and i love watching my dvd every couple of months. Literally the closest we will ever be to being a fly in Queen B's presence 

Imagine how that would have been. Like Stages but on a Never Say Never or Believe level of footage. I wish they did more official tour or backstage  documentaries in 1999-2004. And then again in 2008-2012. 

Archived