American Crime Story - Free Britney

BritneyOfficial

So I’m bored and I started to make a cast using people in the Ryan Murphy family. I’d love to create a poster or something and send it to Ryan or those ahs fan pages. Here’s what I got so far

American Crime Story - Free Britney 

Britney - Heather Morris
Jamie - John Carroll Lynch
Jamie Lynn - Emma Roberts
Brian - 
Sam - 
Lou - Sarah Paulson
Larry
Ingham - Cheyenne Jackson
Judge Penny - Adina Porter
Justin - Evan Peters
Kevin
Lynn - Jessica Lange
Lufti- 

thoughts?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the series. I wish they'd make a serious one like this.

but it should be called something else... 

American crime story  - the golden cage

American crime story - The Rose project 

American crime story - inside the fight of Britney Spears

American crime story - inside the dream

American crime story - OMG is that Lindsay okay like

Now is NOT the time. She needs to get through this first before any “media” type adventures continue.. she is smart to hold back right now. She has been advised. Keep FIGHTING. We need to stick through the next year or two.. and have her back.. not requesting music or anything actually.. this is serious.. American crime series? They touch back on FINISHED court dealings or what not.. Britney is in the beginning of her court battle.. use your amazing brain to concoct something better for us to help.. I know you mean well but we need to stay together and act as Britney’s ... protectors... 

im even leery to listen to her music (lately I only have touched upon glory) because you know It was filtered by this team before it was approved. I know Britney is smart with her messages but they have to be so subtle we just don’t pick up on them.. and create theories ... so I just do not listen anymore. 

the free Britney is who I look for.. if that’s what she would like to be addressed as when the time comes. I can see her changing her name and identity.. and y’all will deal 

Archived