Did we ever solve this Britney mystery? [MK Ultra Monarch]

ShatteredBoy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/21/2020 at 6:25 PM, Blackout2006 said:

The HIAM video will always be mysterious until Britney ever clarifies what the video, actually is about but my theory for the HIAM video would be:

Its not totally MK ULTRA its a video of Britney "self-destructing" which we commonly relate to 2007. So what i percieve it is as, the immense amount of pressure put into an artist once they become mega-famous, because we all know how huge of a phenomenon, Britney was, and in her prime she was hardly given any breaks and the closest she has ever been to a break was between the end of the Britney era, and the start of the ITZ era but otherwise Britney hardly was given time to truly find herself and she was kept in this certain area of pressure and pedestals, especially as a female star, so when she could not handle it furthermore she started "glitching" with that weird smile referring as to how she was breaking down, how she could not handle it anymore and she just crumbled and fell to the floor which we all commonly know as "2007". Then towards the end of the song, we see herself picking herself up, coming back in a new dress and doing some strong choreography, probably symbolizing her Circus/Comeback era.

Also with that fighting scene, i think it was like Famous, Glamourous, America's Sweetheart, Perfect Package "The Britney Spears" fighting with "Britney Jean Spears" the humble, southern, and imperfect girl nobody knows of. At one point Britney was struggling with Bipolar, right? So she basically was fighting with two personas.

So what i see from the video is basically the summary of her career. The Rise, The Peak, The Fall, and The Comeback.

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN i snapped in this one bestie :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

On 9/21/2020 at 7:38 AM, DifferentRices said:

MK Ultra programming? Wow, didn't know I'd stepped back into 2009. She was obviously saying "Hello" in response to her emotions catching her off guard, then trying to play off her tears by being goofy. 

thank you! common sense!

12 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

I can’t with some fans being so ignorant about this real topic.

Yea Britney was a mk ultra that’s why she suffers so much, she wanted to be free but she couldn’t because her handlers. You guys think that the entertainment industry is not about mental control?.

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

MK Ultra is a conspiracy theory based on some unclassified documents detailing methods of torture the CIA employed in the 50s/60s. It's not a cult or even a current thing (although state torture still happens). Why would the music industry do that?

1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

It's called a star. They are often found by looking up in the night sky. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I guess this is just a necklace too,right?CYMERA-20210402-000723.jpg ''I'm tired,I hate everyone touching me'' this was Britney's answer when they asked her why she shaved her head...but who touched her ?I guess it's hard to believe right?just like britney said 'people can take everything away from you
But they can never take away your truth
But the question is
Can you handle mine?'

4 hours ago, Applejack said:

MK Ultra is a conspiracy theory based on some unclassified documents detailing methods of torture the CIA employed in the 50s/60s. It's not a cult or even a current thing (although state torture still happens). Why would the music industry do that?

Please don’t be ignorant, the MK ultra project was and is not a conspiracy theory. Was a project from the CIA.

peolple on the music and entertainment industry have the ability to manipulate millions of people, one person, for example, Britney Spears have the power to influence in so many human minds, and that is the power of control. 

4 hours ago, Applejack said:

That is what they told us. Oh yeah is not a current thing, that is lie!.

every people in this world is under the mk ultra project. I guess you are too ignorant to notice that.

46 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Damn, I wish I was as naive as some of you to believe in all these radical beliefs  and conspiracy theories lmao.gif I know this is an older thread but I genuinely feel sorry for some of you...like don’t you guys get tired? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

You are not naive, you are an ignorant :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

2 hours ago, Sakis***** said:

I guess this is just a necklace too,right?CYMERA-20210402-000723.jpg ''I'm tired,I hate everyone touching me'' this was Britney's answer when they asked her why she shaved her head...but who touched her ?I guess it's hard to believe right?just like britney said 'people can take everything away from you
But they can never take away your truth
But the question is
Can you handle mine?'

This fan base is so blind I was too, but once you grave in the roots of this, you start to see the real truth about the music industry and some artists, that’s why so many are under ***** or even comit suicide.
I’m glad that Britney is not doing music anymore.

22 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

Please don’t be ignorant, the MK ultra project was and is not a conspiracy theory. Was a project from the CIA.

lmao. I just said that. They basically used psychotropic ***** to "try to control" people or, more like it, torture them. Just like they used to try to destroy the hippie and the black power movements from the inside out - those were on recently unclassified documents too.

So I guess that the fact you can buy a LSD tablet out on the street means MK Ultra is a real and present thing in your life lmao

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

lmao. I just said that. They basically used psychotropic ***** to "try to control" people or, more like it, torture them. Just like they used to try to destroy the hippie and the black power movements from the inside out - those were on recently unclassified documents too.

So I guess that the fact you can buy a LSD tablet out on the street means MK Ultra is a real and present thing in your life lmao

Poor your ignorance:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Archived