Did we ever solve this Britney mystery? [MK Ultra Monarch]

3 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I get what you’re saying but that was not normal. I’ve been at breaking point many times but never started saying”Oh! Ice cream! Goodbye. Hello *looking to the side* oh my goodness hello. Strong me!” and then answer the question somebody asked me 2 minutes ago as if nothing ever happened. I’m sorry but this is either *****, mental illness (which I don’t believe either of those) or MK glitch. There’s no inbetween.

I know it's fun to imagine everything is a conspiracy but this is just called being a human and having emotions. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I know it's fun to imagine everything is a conspiracy but this is just called being a human and having emotions. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

It must be fun to you sweetie because for me it isn’t. Emotions is one thing, being asked a questions and saying “hello, oh, weird, omg, ew, hello *looks to the side*, ew, oh my goodness ew, hello, strong Britney” and two minutes later is something else that people in their right state of mind do not do in a national television interview:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I get what you’re saying but that was not normal. I’ve been at breaking point many times but never started saying”Oh! Ice cream! Goodbye. Hello *looking to the side* oh my goodness hello. Strong me!” and then answer the question somebody asked me 2 minutes ago as if nothing ever happened. I’m sorry but this is either *****, mental illness (which I don’t believe either of those) or MK glitch. There’s no inbetween.

She was being recorded with a camera focusing on her face. She knew crying would make headlines. She wasn’t trying to have a breakdown on camera for all to watch. She clearly didn’t expect her reaction to cry because she likely practiced answering the questions/knew of the questions before hand but emotions don’t let you decide when they are coming. I’ve had it where you realize you are about to cry and tried to distract myself to not cry which was her whole “hello strong Britney” thing. She was trying not to cry but it didn’t work she couldn’t stop herself. This is not “mk ultra glitching” this is a woman that has tried to be strong and had a moment where she wasn’t able to control her emotions and she cried after feeling all the feelings she was trying to suppress. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

The way MK Ultra became a conspiracy theory it's abismal, MK Ultra was a disgusting way to found how to torture a war hostage... Why the US goverment would care to do it with popstar, actors and others celebrities? To the project it's nonsense, and actually the project ends many, many years ago.

Stops with conspiracy theories, it's dumb. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

No its not dumb sweetie. Then whats your explanation to Britney being asked a question and saying “hello, oh, weird, omg, ew, hello *looks to the side*, ew, oh my goodness ew, hello, strong Britney” and two minutes later answers the question, all while in a very high profile interview on national television, miss smarty pants?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Just because YOU don’t doesn’t mean someone else does lol. The lie you wanna believe is always more interesting then reality. That’s why we make horror movies.

And just because YOU don’t believe it does not make it a lie lol. That’s why I asked a question and you’re here acting like you know any facts sweetie. Pipe down cause no one’s being rude to you. These drama queens do not know how to have a normal conversation jeez...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

No its not dumb sweetie. Then whats your explanation to Britney being asked a question and saying “hello, oh, weird, omg, ew, hello *looks to the side*, ew, oh my goodness ew, hello, strong Britney” and two minutes later answers the question, all while in a very high profile interview on national television, miss smarty pants?

Clearly it's not about a mind control project from the US Goverment :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

When she started crying and asked for the interview to stop, which is what happened during the clip you are talking about, they very likely took a break and let her compose herself before restarting the interview. It was not a live broadcast. She definitely didn’t answer the question “normal” after the whole hello strong Britney part either you can see in her eyes she was still about to cry and hear it in her voice that she was struggling not to. 

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

It must be fun to you sweetie because for me it isn’t. Emotions is one thing, being asked a questions and saying “hello, oh, weird, omg, ew, hello *looks to the side*, ew, oh my goodness ew, hello, strong Britney” and two minutes later is something else that people in their right state of mind do not do in a national television interview:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

We all know Britney behaved strangely in 2007 due to her mental health, it wouldn't surprise if that was a buildup from previous years, she was literally just trying to tell herself to not cry. No need to be so sassy about your conspiracy theory. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 3
5 hours ago, JonJon92 said:

Right? I always saw this as normal. The way she speaks trying to control her tears seem normal to me and also for Britney she’s always kind of had her own way of speaking and it’s kind of cute but sad how her dorky and anxious side was the one to come out right before she cried. 

if we are talking about mk ultra the main proof of that would not be this interview but the hold it against me video. It’s so bizzare. It shows her attached to iv’s and don’t forget the bizzare fight between personalities. And then a symbolism from the white gown and then being raised back up after battle in black.  The whole video is good but weird.  I also have seen reports that she was out of it and didn’t want to film it. Has anyone ever came up with a theory for the meaning of the video? And if the reports about her behavior on set is true?

Exactly I dont remember which interviews now but when she was still with Justin and apparently happy, she would talk saying her name sometimes. She always had a quirky personality but when she was bubbly no one paid that much of attention. Then from 2002-2003 she had to deal with so much **** and then there was Diane Sawyer coming for her the whole hour. Implying Britney cheated, that she was a bad role model to kids, that she never had clothes on, talked about the mess that happened in London and Mexico, her parents divorcing and she was really rude when Britney didnt want to say much about Breath On Me and Everytime. She was vulnerable and Diane acted as if she was doing everything she could to make Britney feel bad about herself and cry. I see nothing wrong with it. She treated Britney so badly when she was only 21 years old facing so much hatred and criticism.

51 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Exactly I dont remember which interviews now but when she was still with Justin and apparently happy, she would talk saying her name sometimes. She always had a quirky personality but when she was bubbly no one paid that much of attention. Then from 2002-2003 she had to deal with so much **** and then there was Diane Sawyer coming for her the whole hour. Implying Britney cheated, that she was a bad role model to kids, that she never had clothes on, talked about the mess that happened in London and Mexico, her parents divorcing and she was really rude when Britney didnt want to say much about Breath On Me and Everytime. She was vulnerable and Diane acted as if she was doing everything she could to make Britney feel bad about herself and cry. I see nothing wrong with it. She treated Britney so badly when she was only 21 years old facing so much hatred and criticism.

I couldn’t imagine being Britney at that age. With all that going on. I just feel like at that time ya know mental health especially the mental health of women wasn’t seen in the same light it is now. I sit here and think about how the media treated her for having emotional issues and think I can’t imagine this happening in 2020. Sadly Britney was out in a time where it was ok to insult a woman over her looks, mental health, career choices. It’s sad. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

And just because YOU don’t believe it does not make it a lie lol. That’s why I asked a question and you’re here acting like you know any facts sweetie. Pipe down cause no one’s being rude to you. These drama queens do not know how to have a normal conversation jeez...

I’m sorry where did this attitude come from ms drama queen? Bless x

5 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

She's saying hello to her emotions that have suddenly just became apparent and then starts crying and commands herself to be strong before breaking down  - that's how I see it. 

She was Infront of the camera, a hawk interviewer that examines her every word and probably a lot of strangers and was trying to style off the fact she was about break down. 

Nothing to do with mk ultra. A lot of people claim she says strawberry, she's obviously saying "Strong Britney"

Nnnnnnnnn  Strawberry :orangu_orangutan_ape:   :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

We all know Britney behaved strangely in 2007 due to her mental health, it wouldn't surprise if that was a buildup from previous years, she was literally just trying to tell herself to not cry. No need to be so sassy about your conspiracy theory. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

The only one who acted sassy about their opinion was yourself when why you had to be checked. Perhaps you should have given your opinion from the beginning like you just gave it now.