Did we ever solve this Britney mystery? [MK Ultra Monarch]

16 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Mk ultra is very real. Even if it’s not full on mind control the seeds are planted. Tons of label execs, producers, managers, & people with power in the industry have minds full of manipulation, money, and control. They’re on a completely different wavelength normal people won’t understand, but that’s all I’m saying. Britney has been bound to experience tons of manipulation & deception in her life in addition to spiritual warfare. Spiritual fans need to pray for her freedom, joy, & safety every single day it never falls upon deaf ears. Unless you’re Lou, **** outta here with your evil deliverance rituals *!!!  

Sounds like every textbook power hungry narcissist. What you are describing is simply gaslighting. That is a common manipulation technique that is used to gradually breakdown a person’s confidence in his or her own reality. Britney was gaslighted throughout her 20s and 30s. It’s the most destructive form of manipulation. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.

• Like 3

"ew" omg hello" were things she says in other videos at the time...ppl just wanna make Britney seem crazy, when she's just a fragile, and anxious woman who is constantly under scrutiny.  I remember seeing videos where she was like "ew, thts r*tarded" ...she just spoke tht way in the early 2000s. Diane exploiting her. 

• Like 1
On 4/1/2021 at 11:12 PM, Sakis***** said:

I guess this is just a necklace too,right?CYMERA-20210402-000723.jpg ''I'm tired,I hate everyone touching me'' this was Britney's answer when they asked her why she shaved her head...but who touched her ?I guess it's hard to believe right?just like britney said 'people can take everything away from you
But they can never take away your truth
But the question is
Can you handle mine?'

what the hell. this is the jewish necklace. this is the necklace that most jewish true jewish people wear..have you aall never seen..

10 hours ago, TeenSuccubus said:

"ew" omg hello" were things she says in other videos at the time...ppl just wanna make Britney seem crazy, when she's just a fragile, and anxious woman who is constantly under scrutiny.  I remember seeing videos where she was like "ew, thts r*tarded" ...she just spoke tht way in the early 2000s. Diane exploiting her. 

I agree. I remember watching that interview when it aired and thinking Britney was trying to hold it together until she finally got so upset that she knew she was about to cry and tried to talk herself out of it. I don't buy the whole "oh...weird" trigger. To me, it seemed like Britney was fighting back tears until it finally hit her and all she wanted to do was suppress her emotions until it got to be too much.

I've had similar reactions to situations that were way less intense than Diane's questions, i.e., my husband asking if I ate the rest of the cornbread from our BBQ dinner the night before. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Sometimes Occam's razor actually applies and it's not as complicated as people try to make it out to be

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 2:54 AM, britneyluv said:

I agree. I remember watching that interview when it aired and thinking Britney was trying to hold it together until she finally got so upset that she knew she was about to cry and tried to talk herself out of it. I don't buy the whole "oh...weird" trigger. To me, it seemed like Britney was fighting back tears until it finally hit her and all she wanted to do was suppress her emotions until it got to be too much.

I've had similar reactions to situations that were way less intense than Diane's questions, i.e., my husband asking if I ate the rest of the cornbread from our BBQ dinner the night before. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Sometimes Occam's razor actually applies and it's not as complicated as people try to make it out to be

plus Diane was LAYING down knives waiting to hurt Britney's feelings...it was obvious she wanted an intense reaction. Hope she's satisfied. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, TeenSuccubus said:

plus Diane was LAYING down knives waiting to hurt Britney's feelings...it was obvious she wanted an intense reaction. Hope she's satisfied. 

Yup. I've never liked Diane Sawyer and watching the interview now is SO cringeworthy. I'm surprised Britney held it together as long as she did before finally breaking down in tears. Interesting how Diane still hasn't apologized

Hd Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1