Did we ever solve this Britney mystery? [MK Ultra Monarch]

She was just trying not to breakdown on national TV to be judged by millions of people.

TBH when i'm overwhelmed like she was i also starting saying weird things, and my eyebrows twitch etc because my brain is ANXIOUS and the brain is trying to rapidly think of a response whilst dealing with the impact its having on an emotional scale

Britney has serve anxiety so i imagine its very similar

• Love 3

An interview thing is a normal behaviour.. saying “hello” just means “here we go” cause she knows that soon she will cry. Looking side to side is a body instinct to get away from a stressful situation and think about other thing.. there is no key word or smth..

anyway - controlling thing is more then real cause she is under damn c-ship and before that I’m sure she was controlled and “overprotected” really suited her situation.

Also when Britney in FTR is talking about her life that is “too in control” and that she doesn’t know when she will be free from the jail I’m sure she wasn’t talking only about c-ship.. that’s why the scenes weren’t deleted and it was shot in 2008 at the very beginning of c-ship and back at that time she knew when it should end.. I think she always wanted to live freely. She is the “free-spirit” kind of person. And when she tried they made her look crazy. Everyone even her fans thought (some of you still do) that she was crazy and needed serious help.. she was telling us not to believe anything our there but she was fighting with a world all alone.. she even lost her kids.. and at some point she stopped fighting and went back to the cage :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, JonJon92 said:

I couldn’t imagine being Britney at that age. With all that going on. I just feel like at that time ya know mental health especially the mental health of women wasn’t seen in the same light it is now. I sit here and think about how the media treated her for having emotional issues and think I can’t imagine this happening in 2020. Sadly Britney was out in a time where it was ok to insult a woman over her looks, mental health, career choices. It’s sad. 

I have thought the same thing. She still handled pretty well all things considered. I mean, she was the famous/successful teenager of all time, so that level of pressure from everybody is ****ed up. She was so young, sweet and everyone felt the need to shade her for everything. On top of that, her family were always a mess and she was overworked and overexposed. The whole world did her so wrong from 2002-2008. All the **** she went thru, everyone watching, dragging her and expecting her to fail/fall as if she wasnt a real person with feelings. Of course media/gp are still very mean to her nowadays calling her crazy and other things, but back then she didnt have any privacy and was very young.

Billie Eilish comes to mind when we talk about young Britney. She has her issues with depression and other things and she is way more respected as a teen than Britney ever wished she could be. 

5 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Okay smarty pants! If y’all think this is “normal”, then next time you’re at a job interview or in college or at a restaurant act like this when you’re asked a question!:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

If the person conducting the job interview is shoving all your failures, mistakes, and heartbreak in your face during an interview you should look for a different job. Britney was under constant pressure and media scrutiny. She was fresh off her breakup with Justin, which was rubbed in her face during this interview, her parents were going through their divorce, she became a media villain more so compared to before, every single thing she did was criticized. She cried because she was young and couldn’t take the pressure to be perfect calm and happy anymore. Her imagine happiness was a big thing in the beginning. She wasn’t allowed to be sad. She’s a human. Humans cry. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Okay smarty pants! If y’all think this is “normal”, then next time you’re at a job interview or in college or at a restaurant act like this when you’re asked a question!:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I will :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: specially with that kind of questions.

Jokes aside, gurl, you don't need to act so pressed just because people don't agree with you, if you want to believe in that stuff :ehidk_britney_um_eek: it's all in you.

Calm Down Taylor Swift GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Do you guys not see what I see? Ok I see nobody here sees what I see. I’ve had a lot to deal with and never started saying random words in the middle of a conversation “hello! weird. Hello *looks to the sides*. Oh my goodness hello *completely smiling* ew! hello! strong me!” then snap back into the conversation as if nothing happened. Never mind....

You know that saying „I never...“ is the wrong approach? If your reaction to sth. Could be a copy and paste for predicting someone’s actions, you could be a very successful psychologist. People react differently. And yes, it was kinda awkward. But maybe she said „oh ice cream“ like someone told her to think about something nice once she feels bad. I could totally imagine Britney being told something like this as a child. Like „no I don’t want to do this, I am sad!“ „Britney be strong, think of the ice cream that you gonna get afterwards“. As the situation was very intimate she maybe put in some random words here and there because she just felt so overwhelmed. People are always making up the baddest theories. Yes maybe there was something else going on, but maybe not. Remember carpool Karaoke? What is Oops about? People were bashing Britney for not knowing, saying that she got dementia etc.. I am totally healthy and I had to sing the song in my head to even remember the lyrics and what they are saying. And I sing along to this song quite often. 

• Love 1

I don't wanna be rude but are you guys d*mb or something? like have you ever seen a person trying not to cry in front of someone? let alone the tv? does britney look like the kind of person who likes being the victim and crying in front of people or has she always been the type to try to act like shes though even tho you can see clearly shes an emotional and sensitive person? jesus 

Jon Batiste Reaction GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: I would probably act similar to her in that situation. I'm a male who was taught to not show emotions (because boy's don't cry etc) and every time I do get emotional I still even nowadays try my best to hold my emotions back. This has caused severe emotional distress to me and I there ever is a situation where I just cry, it's ugly; I try to act that I'm fine and start do and say weird things just like her in that interview. Notice how she smiles when she says "It's pretty rough (year)", this is her first try to fight her emotions, instead of being openly emotional she acts like everything is fine (with a fake smile). Then she spaces out for a moment and starts acting goofy, this is a sign that she just can't come up with an answer without crying so she tries to just joke it off. Then she just straight breaks down. She wasn't mind controlled, she was emotiionally train wreck at the time and needed a long break. Also Diane Sawyer is really disgusting interviewer like, who wouldn't cry after all those pushing questions? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Also I don't believe in the whole MK ultra, but you CAN easily break human beings mind with manipulating and controlling their actions long enough, just like media and her team loved to do back then:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Im really sorry that just because u were male, you were pushed not to be "emotionally opened" with those disgusting, outdated phrases of "boys dont cry" :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• 6 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 8:58 PM, CripplerCrossface said:

The way MK Ultra became a conspiracy theory it's abismal, MK Ultra was a disgusting way to found how to torture a war hostage... Why the US goverment would care to do it with popstar, actors and others celebrities? To the project it's nonsense, and actually the project ends many, many years ago.

Stops with conspiracy theories, it's dumb. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

an obvious reason is to propagate and istall specific ideas, a very certain way of 'living' , to torn down and re-built the society's overall Judeo-Christian system and replace it with their own (HA-HA), to create chaos between the ***es, to name a few. There are even more satanic and deadly serious reasons behind it.

Mk ultra is very real. Even if it’s not full on mind control the seeds are planted. Tons of label execs, producers, managers, & people with power in the industry have minds full of manipulation, money, and control. They’re on a completely different wavelength normal people won’t understand, but that’s all I’m saying. Britney has been bound to experience tons of manipulation & deception in her life in addition to spiritual warfare. Spiritual fans need to pray for her freedom, joy, & safety every single day it never falls upon deaf ears. Unless you’re Lou, **** outta here with your evil deliverance rituals *!!!  

• Love 1

MK ULTRA and the other projects are very real, and very serious stuff that actually happened and still happens under private state corps. But I doubt there is a program of creating mindless popstars to ruin the masses. You dont need all this occult and saddistics practices to control someone. The easiest way to manipulate someone is just by using the correct kind of words.

Jesus if a thread like this still exists in 2021, I can see how people draw their conclusions. The program existed in the 60 and 70s through the CIA. Could it still exist? Sure. It's also not what you think it is. Them controlling pop stars for what, to control the masses to buy products? That's the beauty of advertising. This has gotta stop lawd almighty :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: