Which tours that are postponed to next year do you have tickets for?

Iconic 4 U

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Gaga - Chromatica Ball. The tickets went on sale in early March and at the time I will admit I was kinda blind to the whole coronavirus thing and thought it wouldn't be an issue in the months to come. But by April/May, I was just hoping the tour would get postponed (and it did). This is the second time Gaga's postponed on me although the first time she ended up cancelling my date anyway (Joanne World Tour).

I wish I could say I had tickets to Hayley Williams' Petals For Armor Tour, but I was unable to get tickets for the London date, they sold out so quickly in both the presale and general sale. I seem to have more luck with when artists play bigger venues I found. But Hayley cancelled the tour anyway as she doesn't even think she'll be able to perform next year....

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

The way they just announced this and I want to book but i'm scared it'll get cancelled! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Shall i add this to the list in advance? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

(Sorry for triple post) I'm surprised they're doing this tour so soon! The Glory Days/LM5 tours were at the end of the following year after the albums came out... I thought they would have done the same here especially when there's more of a chance of tours/concerts taking place in late 2021.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block