Jamie seems like a lovely sister

britney_stan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

I guess, I’ve just always seen the resemblance. I don’t even like JL but I can’t deny that they look alike.

I don’t feel like they look very similar (regardless of how I feel about her). But I really do know what you mean...I think Britney favors Jamie way more than Lynne and no one agrees with me!

40 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

I guess, I’ve just always seen the resemblance. I don’t even like JL but I can’t deny that they look alike.

Really? I feel like neither Bryan, Britney or JL look very much like each other. Sure, there’s a family resemblance but Brinny got the looks on the family.
IMO anyway

So basically the chosen members on this forum would run the Twitter they would promote Britney and do all of the work while this website gets all the credit and they get nothing? For the news and tweets that would eventually drive traffic and clicks to this forum? Basically using Britney to attract traffic to this Pop Forum! No shade Jordan just my opinion boo! Sounds like you’re too busy to promote news or have a voice in the Free Britney movement I get it Jamie threatened to shut you down years ago over your thoughts on the C Ship and you need your coins more than speaking out and people forget you’re a big influence in the Britney community so your silence hurts! Again I get it before you were threatened about your site from Jamie I’m sure had that not happen you’d be one of the people at the forefront free Britney. 

2 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

Well where is the lie? They have always looked very similar.

I think they looked more similar when Jamie Lynn was a kid. After she had Maddie, she became more and more like Jamie. Tbh she changed a lot since she was a kid. I dont know how to say that without sounding mean but I do think she was a cute kid, but not anymore. Britney looks more like Lynne and nowadays JL looks more like Jamie. Bryan is more different, he looks a lil like Jamie but not as much as JL looks.

Archived