Katy Perry's new album "Smile" predicted to plummet in its second week

According to Rolling Stone's chart, “Smile” has moved 5.4k units SPS in its second week so far. Out of those, only 873 were pure sales, falling to #76. 

We’ll see Billboard numbers in the next few days, but I’m afraid they’re going to be even lower than that :decisions:

Edit: I just realized this is the building chart, but still this is bad :mj: it’ll probably do 1k pure, 7k SPS at best.

EFA03-B97-BB09-42-DF-8440-D55-AA6-AD30-Ckaty-76.jpg.16e3bf2873da5c6b53bfc0b9f2cc38f0.jpg

Related:

I kinda feel bad, even though I shouldn't after she's already had so much success already. Also this:

27 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Meh. Can’t say that I’m shocked. The music simply isn’t as good anymore. Other than Harley’s and NRO there’s really nothing that impressive. It’s very boring and predictable. I really was hoping for the best though despite her nasty comments. 

I'd really be rooting for her if she had some really quality music, but it was just the most 5/10 album. I hope she was being truthful when she says she doesn't care about charts anymore, because this really has to sting if not. I do applaud her for putting out such empowering music/lyrics though, even if it may not be my thing.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block