Katy Perry's new album "Smile" predicted to plummet in its second week

This is quite something given she once was the biggest pop star in the world.

Considering m her several #1s one could say she’d found the recipe for success. 

Why is this happening?

A part of me keeps thinking that she was a manufactured act, that there wasn’t anything really substantial behind all that and that it is starting to show.

(I’d feel bad for her but with a $300+ million fortune she’ll be more than fine).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

I kind of compare Katy to Christina, but 10 years later.  Katy seems to be experiencing what Christina went through post-Back to Basics.  Christina kinda lost who she was and lost her sound and never really recovered from that.  I think Katy is now experiencing the same thing.  Ever since Witness, she just kinda seems....lost.

Oh for sure. 

witness is her Bionic and Smile is her Lotus 

On 9/9/2020 at 1:24 PM, limezd said:

Toni Braxton also debuted at #163. SMH! She’ll probably be out of hot 200 next week. Sad. 

She's doing a type of r&B that isn't in style. But Toni Braxton knows what her fans want, classic r&B. ..

Katy doesn't know her fans want her Rock sound of her first album.

They want the girl that told her man ..

He PMS's like a bish. This love song ish isn't who we fell For 

@Jordan Miller

On 9/9/2020 at 9:31 PM, dr35 said:

I really hope this news does nothing to her, mentally. Katy has nothing to prove. This was a good album, people are just not in the mood for Katy Perry music these days. It's not the end for her.... this is just the end of this phase of her career. 

I'll be eagerly anticipating her next moves. 

Christian Album ! Any Man Of Mine Twirl GIF by Shania Twain

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block