Katy Perry's new album "Smile" predicted to plummet in its second week

• Content Curators
35 minutes ago, MX3 said:

what was she expecting with a *** **** CLOWN aesthetic? people hate clowns. 

I think no matter what she releases, it’s gonna be a flop. She wasn’t even bringing in strong album sales in her peak days. It will take a miracle hit for her to revive her chart topping days, and the probability of that is minimal.

• Like 3

I really hope this news does nothing to her, mentally. Katy has nothing to prove. This was a good album, people are just not in the mood for Katy Perry music these days. It's not the end for her.... this is just the end of this phase of her career. 

I'll be eagerly anticipating her next moves. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, dr35 said:

I really hope this news does nothing to her, mentally. Katy has nothing to prove. This was a good album, people are just not in the mood for Katy Perry music these days. It's not the end for her.... this is just the end of this phase of her career. 

I'll be eagerly anticipating her next moves. 

I doubt she's particularly bothered at this point. She already flopped with Witness and most of her solo singles after that era, so she's probably used to it by now.

She's making most of her money from American Idol and her other ventures, so maybe she'll ditch music completely and become an Avon lady like Rihanna. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 2

I kind of compare Katy to Christina, but 10 years later.  Katy seems to be experiencing what Christina went through post-Back to Basics.  Christina kinda lost who she was and lost her sound and never really recovered from that.  I think Katy is now experiencing the same thing.  Ever since Witness, she just kinda seems....lost.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block