Britney 2016 on the Johnathan Ross Show UK... it was an absolute dream to see her like this!

Gandiiminogue

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah she was great here. And then all those twitter reports of her briefly talking about the Conservatorship. Although she did have lots of nervous hand movements (when they’d do a wide angle to show it), she seemed very comfortable compared to anything in the previous 5 years. I also think it’s hilarious that she said “nope never” to doing pigtails ever again like in the baby video and then she performs in pigtails lol. 

10 hours ago, Kiey said:

I beg to differ

This is her at her most comfortable

she felt like she belonged in that panel too

I ******* hope she will do more of this after c-ship.. We need more of the Human-britney. We need her to be normal - with love, and also we need her to just talk, it doesn't have to be right, correct, or political fine, she can praise Trump I dont care, as long she talks freely. I miss her like that 

2016 really gave us so much and i feel like so many fans didnt appreciate it at the time. i also think with everything going on and coming to light recently, especially now that the GP seems to be really paying attention, that people will give her a break. she normally gets scrutinized and torn apart for looking "nervous" or "awkward" during events and im hoping people are seeing her with a little more clarity as why that can be the case. imagine having to go out in public and be interviewed and observed under all the restraints shes under? it's gotta be extremely difficult. 

14 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

2016 really gave us so much and i feel like so many fans didnt appreciate it at the time. i also think with everything going on and coming to light recently, especially now that the GP seems to be really paying attention, that people will give her a break. she normally gets scrutinized and torn apart for looking "nervous" or "awkward" during events and im hoping people are seeing her with a little more clarity as why that can be the case. imagine having to go out in public and be interviewed and observed under all the restraints shes under? it's gotta be extremely difficult. 

People pissed all over her in 2016, fans critisized her for everything.. I do understand if she doesn't want to ever record again

I LOVED this interview, she looked drop deap beautiful and she really spoke beyond her typical ‘really cool’ answers. All her UK interviews in 2016 were so good, I recommend to all fans watching/listening, it was like a completely different person for FFney, and better than 2020ney too I have to admit.

Archived