Britney vs Katy

I dislike Katy as a person she puts her self into things that have nothing to do with her.

Like the shaving head comment, or the comment she added when Ellens show was apologizing to the people that had been hurt there. Like she didn't need to weigh in and defend Ellen because the apology wasn't even for her.

Britney had a bad album but Glory was a great album one of Britney's best! Also during BJ and Glory Britney had the hugely successful Vegas Residency. Britney single handlely reinvented  how artists and people looked at residency and Vegas in itself.

Where as Katy has been on a downward trajectory since Witness and American idol

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

I dislike Katy as a person she puts her self into things that have nothing to do with her.

Like the shaving head comment, or the comment she added when Ellens show was apologizing to the people that had been hurt there. Like she didn't need to weigh in and defend Ellen because the apology wasn't even for her.

Britney had a bad album but Glory was a great album one of Britney's best! Also during BJ and Glory Britney had the hugely successful Vegas Residency. Britney single handlely reinvented  how artists and people looked at residency and Vegas in itself.

Where as Katy has been on a downward trajectory since Witness and American idol

Edited by MrPieceOfMe
Wrong thread, oops
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, EasyThere said:

Well in all honestly Glory did worst than BJ.

And Smile is actually a cute album just like Glory.

So I guess they are both up there somewhere

Lol fair. But I’m really not a fan of smile. And it did horribly with critics. It’s boring, safe, and sounds dated upon arrival. The only track worth listening to is Never Really Over, in my opinion

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Katy will debut at #5 with 50k copies this week. This is her 5th album, 12 years into her career, this is a big flop. Britney's 5th album was Circus (her second peak) and 13 years into her career Britney was releasing Femme Fatale, when she had 3 top 10 hits without even trying. Plus, Britney has a Grammy, something Katy has yet to achieve. We know who won 3351GzL.gif

I agree with everything apart from the grammy part. Grammys are irrelevant. I could name a lot of artists with over 10 Grammys that will never be half as iconic as Britney. The Grammys have a notable history of boycotting several female artists like Britney and Mariah, they’re trash and I wouldn’t use them as an ‘acomplishment’ to drag anyone if you get what I mean, they did Britney really dirty. With the rest of your post I totally agree. But the grammys can kiss my ***.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Comparing Katy to Britney is like comparing apples to oranges. They are of different leagues. Britney still draws crowd and huge numbers ( hadn't granny Barbra Streisand released the album in the same week, Britney's album would have gone number 1), whereas can't say same for Katy. She tries too hard and it's apparent. So not sure why we are comparing basic to an icon.

• Love 2