Usher announces a Las Vegas residency

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

No One Cares Usher, No One Cares.  :demi:

This is partly why i dont go on exhale as much any more. Too many basic bees that dont appreciate r&b. Yall are wack. Usher is literally king. He recently came out with a banger with ella mai. Go ahead and listen to taylor swift everyone on here. Also listen to his cricket live right before the pandemic. Hes better than ever and performs wayyy better than any of your favs. Yall dont know music. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, helloitsme said:

This is partly why i dont go on exhale as much any more. Too many basic bees that dont appreciate r&b. Yall are wack. Usher is literally king. He recently came out with a banger with ella mai. Go ahead and listen to taylor swift everyone on here. Also listen to his cricket live right before the pandemic. Hes better than ever and performs wayyy better than any of your favs. Yall dont know music. 

Great.  Don’t Go On Exhale Then.  I Think R&B Is Awesome, I Totally Appreciate The Genre.  But Honestly, Usher Isn’t ‘King’ Anymore, Or Really Ever Was.  He Has Sporadic Hits, But Nothing Legendary.  Also.... Seriously?  A Better Performer Than Our Favs?  Better Than Madonna? Than Britney?  Than Beyoncé?  Than JLO?  Than Xtina?  Than Gaga? Than Ariana? Than Janet?   Britney Is Considered One Of The Best Performers In History (Well Primeney, Anyways).  JLO Slayed The Superbowl (At Age 50, No Less).  Beyoncé Is Considered One Of The Best Technical Dancers Fo The Century.  Yeah, Usher, He Made Sappy Songs That Became Hits.  He’s Not A Musical Icon.  Also, Don’t Us On Exhale Don’t Know Music, We Only Know GOOD Music.  Usher?  He Ain’t That Good.  Sorry Sweetie. 

• Love 1

When I saw that he was making an announcement on GMA today I thought he was gonna announce a new album (I was actually excited for it)... kinda disappointed it's a residency but whatever :katyclown: I also don't understand why he's even announcing it now considering we're going through a pandemic and we don't know when it'll end... I don't think it's gonna be over by the time the residency is supposed to start

3 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Great.  Don’t Go On Exhale Then.  I Think R&B Is Awesome, I Totally Appreciate The Genre.  But Honestly, Usher Isn’t ‘King’ Anymore, Or Really Ever Was.  He Has Sporadic Hits, But Nothing Legendary.  Also.... Seriously?  A Better Performer Than Our Favs?  Better Than Madonna? Than Britney?  Than Beyoncé?  Than JLO?  Than Xtina?  Than Gaga? Than Ariana? Than Janet?   Britney Is Considered One Of The Best Performers In History (Well Primeney, Anyways).  JLO Slayed The Superbowl (At Age 50, No Less).  Beyoncé Is Considered One Of The Best Technical Dancers Fo The Century.  Yeah, Usher, He Made Sappy Songs That Became Hits.  He’s Not A Musical Icon.  Also, Don’t Us On Exhale Don’t Know Music, We Only Know GOOD Music.  Usher?  He Ain’t That Good.  Sorry Sweetie. 

2004-2008ish he was king.  I can acknowledge that much.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block