The top 50 greatest female albums of all-time on the Billboard 200

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Aww Avril is Nobodys fool but my standom got Complicated when she came for Britney and thats when I started Losing Grip :lessons:

"Im With You" nobody comes for our Queen Britney like that, in  "My World" Avril became "Unwanted" was it "Too Much To Ask" to be nice. I guess she's living in her flop now along with her "Sk8ter Boi" :byetina:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

This list doesn't really mean much but I'm slain by my Queen Fergie making it onto it with her flawless Dutchess album. She deserved the same success with Double Dutchess, literally one of the best albums ever - but with delays, an 11-year wait and poor promotion, it was never gonna happen :crying1: Like people, wake up, she busted her *** off with a visual album, flawless vocals and flawless bops... never mind. :crying4:

• Like 2

Three Taylor Swift albums in the top ten, guys this isn't serious... Billboard isn't serious anymore. And this isn't even about Taylor Swift; it's about thousands of talented women not being recognized because a stan in the management of this rigged chart decided to ridiculously clutter rankings with a very selected group of people. I'm out of here.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL wow I was not expecting Hannah and Miley on this list AT ALL! 

But the real thing is wtf is Taylor's album above Whitney Houston's albums and Mariah Carey's? 

I dont hate taylor but still :cheese:

And also where is Madonna on here?

Like A Virgin has got to be one of the BEST albums ever! 

1 hour ago, helloitsme said:

Exactly. Mariah needs to be on top of taylor. This is a bit of a joke.

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Three Taylor Swift albums in the top ten, guys this isn't serious... Billboard isn't serious anymore. And this isn't even about Taylor Swift; it's about thousands of talented women not being recognized because a stan in the management of this rigged chart decided to ridiculously clutter rankings with a very selected group of people. I'm out of here.

19 minutes ago, Xcelerator05 said:

Laughable list. Also, if Taylor is even going to be on the list, only one album will suffice and only in the 40-50 range. There are literally hundreds of albums by female artists that are better 🙄

21 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I stopped reading as soon as I saw Taylor dominating, but what had me deceased is Hannah Montana’s album over Control and other iconic albums. Who the **** made this list? :mhmnod:

The b***hurt is palpable :blast:

This wasn't a biased list people, it clearly states it's based off the # of weeks the album was in Billboard charts :ricackle: 

So sorry Taylor outsold your favs. Do you want a participation trophy? :mhmsureny:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

This wasn't a biased list people, it clearly states it's based off the # of weeks the album was in Billboard charts :ricackle: 

So sorry Taylor outsold your favs. Do you want a participation trophy? :mhmsureny:

Then name the list Top 50 best-selling female albums :rihstare: Nobody's gonna take your GREATEST female albums list seriously, if said list features ...wait for it, Hannah Montana :cackling::nicki2::nicki2:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

8 Shania Twain  Come on over

11 Celine Dion Falling into you

16 Britney Spears ...Baby one more time

18 Mariah Carey Mariah Carey

19 Mariah Carey The emancipation of Mimi

24 Janet Jackson Control

29 Janet Jackson Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814

33 Janet Jackson Janet.

45 Celine Dion Let's talk about love

My queens :makeitrain:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

"b utthurt"? The title of the Billboard article is "GREATEST of all time Billboard 200 Albums by Women". If by "greatest" they mean "bestselling", then use "bestselling", b itch.

I can't at these disrespectful stans.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

I'm not butthurt but its a fact that Mariah and Whitney sold more.

Whitney's Bodyguard soundtrack sold over 45 million copies

and Mariah's Daydream album sold over 25 million.

I like Taylor but she isn't a legend like Whitney and Mariah :mcwave:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block