Sam posts about the live on his Instagram story

enAC

• Leader
20 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

‘Bad Girls Club’ Alum Morgan Osman Claims She’s Sleeping With BritneySpears’ Boyfriend

:receipts2:

Do you know how many people have tried to leach off Britney's fame over the years? Would Bad Girls Club Alum Morgan lie? :jj:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/1/2020 at 9:55 PM, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Ok. is this Proof???????

Alright so I don’t know if we can trust Sam yet but do you really think the guy is THAT dumb to be in a relationship with one of the most famous woman in the whole world and go and record this expecting no one to see it? I mean it would make him the dumbest person on Earth ever lol.

5 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Seriously? Is it confirmed it happened while he was with Brit? I prefer to believe he was not with her at the time because it breaks my heart for her.

It was even on her Instagram! Not sure if it was on Sam´s too. That was a drama back then. It is true. He had something with that girl when he started to date Britney. But that Girl delates some pictures if I remember right because of the trouble she gets. And much later, when Sam was already with Britney, she said that. That they were together when he and Britney dated.Can´t remember exactly about it.

Archived