Sam posts about the live on his Instagram story

enAC

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said earlier obviously he wouldn't be quiet, the guy cares way too about his image. Too bad he can only fool some Britney fans, the GP? Nah.

Why he didn't explain why he took the phone of his girlfriend hand instead of simply talked to her like an actual caring boyfriend? I'd like to know that part Scammy... :jj:

Hmmmm . Im not going to create further " conspiracy theories" but the things he seems to highlight and talk about are very specific and calculated. His instagram and hers are literally flooded with comments asking her to go live and if she's fine and it's gaining momentum with each post she makes. 

Yet , this is what he posts to "clarify". Is there a contract he could've been breaching? Did Lou give him "the call" and threaten him? 

Say what you want . I gave up on following and decoding things around Britney . But this is yet another weird happening that just seems to be too random for a coincidence. 

8 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Do you have any proof that's when the photos were taken?

I don't have proof so I'm not going to claim it's absolutely 100% true but the pics she took look deliberate, she obviously was taking revenge photos behind his back. It's so obvious when looking at them.  like there's no reason to snap pics unless you know they're going to get used. He wasn't famous at the time so why would she do a bunch of deliberate pics to get him in trouble? 

Also to Slayer who so vehemently defends Sam and them as a couple,  I want to point out that yes Britney is beautiful.  I always thought so but this girl in the photo looks up to Sam's speed. Young,  plastic,  hot,  instagram model type. I don't believe a guy who thinks he's so hot would go for an older woman like Britney when he's getting younger chicks like that unless he's gaining something big from it.  Maybe that's just my own issue with men or whatever but seeing that girl again just seems about right.   I mean I just had a guy I thought was friends with me for almost a year now,  like pretty  good friends, had *** with him twice,  and he ended up telling someone he's not even friends with me.  Guys lie to get what they want.  I just dont believe this narcissist at all. Sorry Slayer!

I noticed that in every way Britney obeys men. From the outside, it looks like a man is a master, and she is his slave. For Kevin :kfed:, Britney did everything He wanted, bought him everything he wanted. And Sam takes everything from Britney and manipulates Her. True, he has small desires related to his ego, but it is clear that he considers himself the main Princess in this "relationship" :comingthru:

8 minutes ago, Baby Oops said:

I noticed that in every way Britney obeys men. From the outside, it looks like a man is a master, and she is his slave. For Kevin :kfed:, Britney did everything He wanted, bought him everything he wanted. And Sam takes everything from Britney and manipulates Her. True, he has small desires related to his ego, but it is clear that he considers himself the main Princess in this "relationship" :comingthru:

What are you going on about? I think I'm done with the internet tonight. :sofedup:

18 minutes ago, Baby Oops said:

She has very low self esteem. She doesn't know how great and beautiful she actually is, that's sad.

The conspiracies, I swear :bieber:

Also... seen someone post a link to a gossip site as 'evidence' Sam was cheating :tifflmao::cooltshirt:

Side note- the new Instagram update is confusing. I was trying to take a thirsty selfie on my friends IG at the weekend. I was like 'no- pull your top down bit more. PERK THOSE UP. Get them out a bit more. YES hun!!!'... then like 'why isn't this picture taking!?' .. I had accidently went on her IG live fixing her t*ts to 362 people :imdying:.

But did she get the DMs? ABSOLUTELY :thirsty::kisses2all:

14 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Ok. is this Proof???????

If he would be cheating on Britney, I think he wouldn't let the girl make any pics or videos, because HE'S CHEATING so he needs to HIDE the fact 

Getting back on topic, would Britney say "live now" if it would be an accident? Agreed, this IS weird 
I guess he's not allowed to post anything with Britney without her team's permission, that's why he freaked out

13 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's already ON story mode whether u swipe right or click the cam icon. How is it confusing when ur already on the targeted mode? 

Going live is a 2 step process. Swipe 2x OR click the cam icon then swipe right. Either way, it's not accidental. It's something that you intentionally do if u get to the Live mode. 

AND the story mode button is blank. The Live mode is colorful. It's not that hard to differentiate them. 

It was done intentionally. He could've made up any other bs excuse but the team decided to go with this after almkst 24hrs? Cmon, Team Con/Sam. We ain't that stupid. 

So by that logic, if Britney wanted to sneakily go live and expose the **** out of her handlers why would she say "We're live now" out loud instead of using those 3 seconds she lasted to say something of meaning? Honestly you guys are questioning her intelligence at this point with your weird conspiracies :chrissy: She went live by accident, move on :chrissy:

3 hours ago, Baby Oops said:

Maybe that has to do with the circumstance that we always seek someone who is like our mother/father. Because we can´t have a relationship with them we seek a replacement. Most people not aware of it and it happens unconsciously.

7 hours ago, Baby Oops said:

That's exactly how I see It. Her relationships seems to start well then the guys start to be way to dominant in a really bad way, Britney promotes them the hardest, she worships them as God. 

This probably has to do with her own family trauma and daddy issues. Jamie was abusive to Lynne according to that book she wrote. Britney might think is normal the woman obey the man no matter what, a conservative mind set.

Since last year Britney has been hinting that Scam is the best thing in her life and she's beneath him looks wise... Also, her self esteem got worse since this relationship started, If you pay attention to the timeline.

The way he speaks to her and the way she responds him... It's sad to watch.

I don't think Britney ever had a healthy relationship with men until today and this c-ship makes It worse. 

Britney will do anything her boyfriend wants, she probably fears he will leave her. 

Archived