Sam posts about the live on his Instagram story

27 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Literally exactly what I said happened. The new insta is confusing and I accidentally went live myself a few weeks ago 

It's already ON story mode whether u swipe right or click the cam icon. How is it confusing when ur already on the targeted mode? 

Going live is a 2 step process. Swipe 2x OR click the cam icon then swipe right. Either way, it's not accidental. It's something that you intentionally do if u get to the Live mode. 

AND the story mode button is blank. The Live mode is colorful. It's not that hard to differentiate them. 

It was done intentionally. He could've made up any other bs excuse but the team decided to go with this after almkst 24hrs? Cmon, Team Con/Sam. We ain't that stupid. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

He already removed the post :OMGney:

He thinks he’s clever. He posted and deleted knowing the stans would spread it within the stanbase and so we shut up about it since we’re the only ones talking about it, but also making sure the story does not spread anymore than what it has already. I’m seeing a lot of fire around Sam lately and where there is smoke there is fire.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's already ON story mode whether u swipe right or click the cam icon. How is it confusing when ur already on the targeted mode? 

Going live is a 2 step process. Swipe 2x OR click the cam icon then swipe right. Either way, it's not accidental. It's something that you intentionally do if u get to the Live mode. 

AND the story mode button is blank. The Live mode is colorful. It's not that hard to differentiate them. 

It was done intentionally. He could've made up any other bs excuse but the team decided to go with this after almkst 24hrs? Cmon, Team Con/Sam. We ain't that stupid. 

Yes yes and yes. Britney did it on purpose and no one will convince me otherwise. Do not waste time with that user, he was quoting every fan who thought something was wrong on the other thread and is very desperate to make it seem like Britney going live was an accident. He is acting veeery strange...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, rower2222 said:

I feel like people hate on him because hes younger. It's weird for a guy to date an older woman in society  so people are already like "what's your agenda." :mhmsureny:

Meanwhile, while people be  hating hes like 

oh yeah money GIF by QuickBooks

no, its weird shes not 'mentally capable' to be not under conservatorship, so anyone who is 'companion' in this situation is money hungry and gigolo. him trying to fish movie roles also speaks volumes. hes not there for her best interest and its obvious. if britney was not under conservatorship its another story. 

• Like 2

I had little, if any, ill feelings or concern surrounding Sam before this Instagram Live debacle but in the space of a few hours, I've lost 95% of my faith in him being legit :(

How is this bull**** justification believable in any way? If it was an accident, why would Britney say "we're now live" or whatever it is she said? What "big changes" to Instagram are so complicated that the very intelligent Britney couldn't figure out? Why did he snatch it off her so quickly? Nah, there's something off going on here. 

• Like 2