Britney went live on Instagram briefly before it was abruptly ended

2 hours ago, nanabs said:

Maybe. Look how interesting this comment is

Screenshot-20200901-031751-Instagram.jpg 

OMG guys it's his phone! Can't he decide about HIS phone and HIS instagram?

I'm with all the freeBritney and stuff for sure, but this is just TOO MUCH. 
Maybe they were joking around and she took the phone to show people those hot pants of him just to make fun of him.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, sibode said:

OMG guys it's his phone! Can't he decide about HIS phone and HIS instagram?

I'm with all the freeBritney and stuff for sure, but this is just TOO MUCH. 
Maybe they were joking around and she took the phone to show people those hot pants of him just to make fun of him.

Not sure. She sounded like she just cried or something..

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Are Britney's legs across him in that screenshot? EDIT: Open the tweet to see the full pic.

No, looks like his legs are open (Sitting lazily) and looks.. not sure but LOOKS like she's in the front passenger seat and he's in the back. That's what I see. I see the beginning of the driver seat near his hand.

• Like 2

This weird incident aside, something is very strange about Sam. If you guys look at the IG page LawyersForBritney and scroll the story highlight circles till it says “Boyfriend or hire?” And there’s a pic of Sam in a Ventura police outfit but he’s never been registered as one, also there’s been a couple different birth dates online for him. Has anyone looked into this further? ThatSurpriseWitness on IG I believe has searched him up and she doesn’t trust him.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, jokobish said:

I think everyone is overreacting... if my boyfriend had my phone and pointed the camera at me and said “im live” I would snatch that phone QUICK

This. Or maybe she was just scrolling through the instagram filters and pressed the live button by accident. However, if anything this just proves that Britney either doesn't have a phone of her own or she doesn't have access to internet on her phone, because why else would she be using her boyfriend's phone instead of hers. :typing:

• Like 5

It was probably an accident and she's more than likely not allowed to do anything 'live' unless approved by her team unfortunately.

She was probably showing him like 'oops i've gone live' sort of thing, some of you are just jumping at any opportunity to bash the guy :wtfdidusay:

However my view may change if we had an actual video..

• Love 1
  • Like 2