Britney went live on Instagram briefly before it was abruptly ended

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Ok the odd part is. There was a lot of talk on here,other forum boards as well as social media. Of how she can't simply go live in insta.

Hmmmm her going "live" for 2 seconds. Can either be their was that she can go if she wants to or a mistake for which she will be punished for.

#FreeBritney 

Yea it doesn’t sit right with me at all that he snatched it and said gimme that 

like ew

respect ur elders first of all 

and hands off knee :rupaulslap:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

From Sams point of view he’s most likely scared of losing her. From Britney’s point of view she said **** it. It’s been a minute since she posted. She probably watched the VMAs last night and heard her name yet can’t post ****. Although I know this will never happen you guys need to look at things from all perspectives. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Yea it doesn’t sit right with me at all that he snatched it and said gimme that 

like ew

respect ur elders first of all 

and hands off knee :rupaulslap:

I’d do the same if my man had my phone tryna put me on live without me knowing.. especially if I had that many followers 

• Like 3

I know Sam seems a narcissist who wants to look like a "model" 24/7, but Britneys life isnt normal. If he was dating anyone else, i could think that maybe he didnt want to go live at that moment bc of his looks at that moment, bc he wasnt feeling it, whatever, but its Britney we are talking about. Shes under a cship where everything about her life is controlled, watched, censored and manipulated to the media and fans. The fact she never could go live even tho people keep asking on her page and on his page about her says a lot. I dont know if she did intentional or not but lets think about smt else for a sec. Even If she went live by mistake, maybe she doesnt know how instagram really works? Maybe shes clumsy? Whatever it could be in this scenario, the thing is, it never happened on her own Instagram even when "she" posts a lot in the same day. That just made me think more that she cant post/access her own instagram tbh. Maybe he lets her see smt thru his or maybe she just saw an opportunity to try to see smt this time when he wasnt looking or watching, who knows. If she really wanted to go live, she should have waited for him to go sleep or smt lol 

But if the way he talked to her and pulled the phone is true, this give me a really bad vibe. Not only handler vibes, but also that he doesnt respect her and also treats her like a child. This isnt respectful, even more when u know the person ure "with" is under serious restrictions and cant do normal things u can do. Show some empathy ffs. And I understand maybe he was thinking about her handlers giving her/him a hard time bc of that, yada yada, but he didnt need to be rude. This shows how he must be in reality tbh. 

12 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

U realize this is a different case right? Like pls this looks so suspicious 

Why tho? Why does it have to be suspicious? Why can’t it be as simple as what I said? Apparently she sounded happy. I’m just happy that’s she’s not cooped up at home

9 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

There is no need to overreact. It happened to me as well:jl: technology:cheese: if my friends took myphone, I'd be yelling at them too. Not everything has to be a CONspiracy and that isnt. 

Literally!!! Like let a ***** know so I can make sure I look good !

• Love 4
  • Like 1