Dua Lipa's "Club Future Nostalgia" remix album has a score of 92 on Metacritic

• Leader

Acclaimed! :cheersney:

Dua Lipa's new remix album, Club Future Nostalgia, has a combined score of 92 on Metacritic based off of 5 media reviews. :duadance:

• The Independent: 100
  • Variety: 94
  • LA Times: 90
  • NME: 80
  • Slant: 70

However, it currently has a user rating score of 4.9 based off of nearly 500 user submissions. :(

Thoughts, Exhale? Are you into CFN or is it trash?

Related: 

dua-meta.jpg.c192f0f3f405a9d90fbddec2d1bb98f6.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, bliss said:

I love Dua but that album is absolutely garbage :juggingu: not even Madonna, Missy or Gwen could save that monstrosity 

I hate to say it but yea... I couldn't even finish the whole thing last night. :juggingu: 

Then again I'm not a huge fan of remixes to begin with. They really needed to transform these songs with new vocals, not just lace them with club beats.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Leader
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, finally something you DONT like? :beynah:
It’s a miracle :beynah:

:haha: 

Lolol I know. I tend to genuinely enjoy almost everything. And if I don't, I just pay it dust. But I had to give the remix album a real shot because I felt a responsibility to, but a few of them I was like :didilie: and started playing Smile

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hate to say it but yea... I couldn't even finish the whole thing last night. :juggingu: 

Then again I'm not a huge fan of remixes to begin with. They really needed to transform these songs with new vocals, not just lace them with club beats.

I still can't believe the Cool and Pretty Please remixes are real :umwtf: like they're just... unlistenable and a disgrace, I cannot believe a group of people listened to those remixes and thought "this is great let's put it out!", and let's just say... the levitating remix sounds like a masterpiece next to those two :boredashell:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block