Dua Lipa's "Club Future Nostalgia" remix album has a score of 92 on Metacritic

So when I listen to albums I like to listen with my own ears and form my own opinion. I read comments or reviews afterwards...:cheese:

So I watched the Visual Album first and I liked it together. I got a club/bar vibe with it and I could totally see places having a Dua Lipa night if bars/clubs were open :lizzie:

I listened to it again without the visual and I thought it was ok. Some of The Black Madonna’s aka Blessed Madonnas transitions are loud and sound amateur. Especially for someone at her level & caliber :mattafact:

Yesterday I decided to bump the album on my loud speakers while i showered :badgirl: and got ready. The first half of the album is too busy and noisy to me. The transitions kind of distracted my ear and weren’t smooth :nonono: but then it got better after the noisy Pretty Please remix.

The Boys will be boys remix actually helped me like the song because thats one of two tracks that i disliked on FN. Then the last part of the remix album gets repetitive :outwithit: and I feel it could have ended with one of the highlights on the album: That Kind of Woman. 

I used to rave and then was a Club Kid throughout my 20s so its refreshing to hear that a top 40 Pop Star knows what club music is. I feel that Blessed Madonna had her work cut out for her because I’ve never heard her mix top 40 songs so...:oprah: 

I’d give CFN a 3.5/5 :)

• Love 1

Am I the only one who doesn’t really ever find themself WANTING to listen to Dua?

i liked her song hotter than hell back when it came out but idk she just doesn’t do it for me. I don’t think I’ve ever played one of her songs since, yet I still hear her constantly bc of friends, radio, etc. 

am I just a hater who only wants to see Britney successful? 😆

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t really ever find themself WANTING to listen to Dua?

i liked her song hotter than hell back when it came out but idk she just doesn’t do it for me. I don’t think I’ve ever played one of her songs since, yet I still hear her constantly bc of friends, radio, etc. 

am I just a hater who only wants to see Britney successful? 😆

You are worse than me. I hate all the overexposed girls that came after Britney’s decline, but Miss Dua is doing the damn thing and I stan her too after Britney and Marina 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block