Maluma showing off abs to celebrate the release of new album 'Papi Juancho'

6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

He's like the male version of Kim K tbh. Zero talent, only good looking and profiting off of it. It's quite irritating for some reason...usually this doesn't irk me but with him it does :orangu:

Whilst I'm not the biggest fan, I saw him live and his delivery was above average, on a rainy night and everything. :katycream:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Some of y'all stan anything with a dick. :decisions: He's so basic and clearly the GP agrees because his music doesn't sell outside of Colombia. He's the Latin Austin Mahone. :janet:

i don't agree, Maluma music sells in latin america,america,europe, Dubai and Morocco

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, LELE said:

i don't agree, Maluma music sells in latin america,america,europe, Dubai and Morocco

Exactly! Some people are ignorant. There's not many Latin artists that can cross over into primarily English/ other non-Spanish markets, but he still charts there AND he has a global fanbase. It just sounds like another RACIST who wants to keep Spanish music out of "his" country! 

I Said What I Said GIFs | Tenor

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, RachelBerry said:

Exactly! Some people are ignorant. There's not many Latin artists that can cross over into primarily English/ other non-Spanish markets, but he still charts there AND he has a global fanbase. It just sounds like another RACIST who wants to keep Spanish music out of "his" country! 

I Said What I Said GIFs | Tenor

He can come to Brazil and stay here if he wants :straddle:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block