Madonna is directing her own biopic with Academy Award winning screenplay writer Diablo Cody

That's some next level narcism. 

Like greek god level narcism. 

Like she thinks she can direct it when most stars are either dead when these come out or they are made by truly talented name directors and writers and expose things that the subject wouldn't want. Like instead of ***** for Madonna it would be her constant standing over people and throwing them away once she got what she wanted from them and her obsession with being on top and youth  rather than a drinking or **** addiction that a biopic director would find interesting.  This is gonna be pretty terrible lol. Lawsuits all around. Love her but madonna's lied about so much of her life from day one when she said her and her producer used to eat out garbage bins and stuff like that and they were like whaaaat? She gonna get sued if she doesn't be honest 

• Like 1

This is interesting. On one hand, I think who better to tell the story than the woman who lived it. On the other, I find it kinda sad that she most likely shopped this idea around after the success of Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocket Man and Hollywood prob didn’t bite so she decided to take it into her own hands. I’m not the biggest Madonna fan but I’ll give credit where its due and say that her story Is just as worthy as Elton and Freddie’s to be told in that manner. I hope it ends up that way 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block