Katy Perry takes a pie to the face in new "Smile" music video

oh wow reading Exhale's comments on Katy is EXHAUSTING! You guys are exhausting. You may or may not like what she does but NO ONE can deny that she works her a ss off and that she has a fantastic vision and does not leave anything out. She thinks through every detail of everything, and she always puts her own spin on it, which is creative and fun and liberating. In that sense, she is literally a pop genius. And no one else does that so passionately and consistently like Katy. That's beautiful and admirable. Stop bringing down a talented, hard-working woman. On the contrary, be thankful for her. Katy said what about Britney? Let the fact that her songs and videos are not sticking on the public be her punishment, which has already proven to be big enough of a deal to her. My gawd let the woman breath... AND SHE'S PREGNANT, YOU MERCILESS B ITCHES!! :nochillbrit:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 12:35 PM, Invitation said:

Maybe it's just me, but I still love Glory era to death. Maybe the music video was crap, maybe it didn't perform as well commercially, but critically it's not a flop. Make Me... was such a mature turn that no one would see Britney doing. It will forever be a beautiful collection of work and Britney soothing vocals for me. Invitation, Man On The Moon, Just Luv Me, Just Like Me and so many others... i'd never see Britney doing them beforehand and those songs were masterpieces and criminally underrated. It was overall a nice surprise and it could definitely stand on its own among Britney's discography. 

tumblr_mz3er98mBN1qzwh14o1_250.gif
tenor.gif?itemid=8434915

#JusticeForGlory

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block