Exhale Music Awards 2020 (NOMINATIONS ARE OUT!)

1 hour ago, VCTR said:

So, first of all, I wanna say that I am not upset about this at all because I’m just not that passionate about “Mood Ring”. Still, if it’s not being included because of bias on the site, I feel like that doesn’t make sense because it’s an award show for the site. So, if “Mood Ring” wins, it’s because that’s how the site feels. Britney should win off bias because it’s an award show for primarily Britney fans. 

Well it wouldn’t be a deserving win unfortunately.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

@godneyjspears, @Hooked-On-Knee, @CrazyButItFeelsAllright, @MrPieceOfMe, @VanillaCandlez@Itachi, @kasavas, @Urbanney, @MissSpearsSaysSo, @vinay, @InTheZone4Life, @Invitation, @vzlafan, @Paolo94, @Cedar Lane, @VCTR, @mihai.serban, @DjRobney, @dbagswag, @sanpedro@iAlwaysSingLive,@Alejandromc, @allthat88, @Xfactor Sam @Britneyarmy8, @Barajas,  @jonjon2000@MoonMan, @Isla@BUWYGF@Thelegendarybritney, @Slayer, @Towelney, @Style., @TheySayImCrazy18, @Iconic 4 U

***Exhale Awards Announcement***

So after Mood Ring won the poll, me, the Co-Host @MrPieceOfMe and sponsor @Jordan Miller had a discussion on whether it should make the nomination list.

We have finally discussed it and NO. Mood ring this time wont be in the Nomination List for Exhale Music Awards 2020, because we fear that many exhalers over here are very biased when it comes to Britney, so the song would easily win over songs that sound much better. So we decided not to feature it

***Announcement in a nutshell: Mood Ring wont be featured in the nomination list***

Thank You! :kisses2all:

Makes sense lol

• Love 1

Possible Contenders for Exhale Music Awards 2020:

This is the possible contenders who can be nominated for The Exhale Music Awards. We want artist who are not as popular compared to our other nominated artist, to have their own deserving shine and recognition. This list will be consisting of albums. Please note: These might be featured in the nomination list. Thank You!

1. Rina Sawayama- SAWAYAMA
  2. Jessie Ware- Whats Your Pleasure? 
  3. Fiona Apple- Fetch the Bolt Cutters 
  4. Kesha- High Road
  5. Hayley Williams- Petal for Armour
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block