Exhale Music Awards 2020 (NOMINATIONS ARE OUT!)

6 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Was gonna brag about scanning Future Nostalgia and folklore but didn't realize FN only sold 17k first week with 63k SPS :katyclown: wtf US flopped so hard on that masterpiece of an album :katyclown:

For a UK female artist 63k is actually really good. She is in the top 3 of UK female artist albums with the highest first week-sales in the US. Not to mention the album faced a major leak, which caused them to shift the date and also the pandemic and qurantine. Otherwise if it was released in its original ate without the leak, it wouldve sold atleast 120k-180k 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Was gonna brag about scanning Future Nostalgia and folklore but didn't realize FN only sold 17k first week with 63k SPS :katyclown: wtf US flopped so hard on that masterpiece of an album :katyclown:

Her album leaked two weeks ahead of time and it came out when the pandemic started in the US. The odds were stacked. I would like to say Dont Start Now was still in the top 40 on BB100 last week. That song came out almost a year ago. Impressive :bareclap:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, IIOnly PopII said:

Idk he got banned dressing up as @AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN even tho it was supposed ti be a joke. I dont he deserved too deserved a strong ban.

And @Blackout2006 :didilie: 

2 hours ago, Invitation said:

Blackout2006 has never left us. Her spirit remains intact here. I can feel it. Too strong of a presence. 

You’re talking to him. That’s Blackout2006’s second account 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Having a second account when the first one has a temporary ban is against the rules :queenflopga: do you really want to keep trying it? :chrissy:

I wanted to read the threads but because i of the banner jordan put up asking for registration i couldn't, otherwise i wouldnt reach out to make a 2nd account :chrissy:

Spoiler

This account will say sayonara once i get my account back :chrissy:

Spoiler

Then...i wont be active on exhale as much as the exam plague will affect it :chrissy:

Spoiler

Then u wouldnt see me for nearly a month :chrissy:

Spoiler

Then i will come back :chrissy:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, IIOnly PopII said:

I wanted to read the threads but because i of the banner jordan put up asking for registration i couldn't, otherwise i wouldnt reach out to make a 2nd account :chrissy:

Hide contents

This account will say sayonara once i get my account back :chrissy:

Hide contents

Then...i wont be active on exhale as much as the exam plague will affect it :chrissy:

Hide contents

Then u wouldnt see me for nearly a month :chrissy:

Hide contents

Then i will come back :chrissy:

How about sayonara right now? :)

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block