Exhale Music Awards 2020 (NOMINATIONS ARE OUT!)

3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Can i plan a solo performance too? I am thinking a Britney Jean medley :holduplisten:  

You and @Towelney should perform Pretty Gorlz 

Yes and WHAT!? :umomg:

You just ended off yr BOMT era, and already want to end yr exhale career by singing a Myah Marie Jean medley :lessons: 

That album is blacklisted from my Award shows, choose another album :lessons: 

The song flopped and @Towelney didnt even care to promote it from her side :lessons:

3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I already have a performance planned tho :hideous:

Because you dont care one-bit to promote our song? :lessons:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You just ended off yr BOMT era, and already want to end yr exhale career by singing a Myah Marie Jean medley :lessons: 

The song flopped and @Towelney didnt even care to promote it from her side :lessons:

Omg let me re-adjust my wig and plan an In the zone medley instead :gloriascary: you're the best manager :yesplease:

• Haha 2
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

I just want the best of the best performances and dont seek debutants to already lose their career because of the britney jean curse :lessons: Thats why its blacklisted :lessons:

I wont let you down Larry... i mean blackout2006 :yesplease:

I am doing me against the music, boom boom, touch of my hands and end it with an Everytime duet with you :jj: we are both sitting on huge swings and being dropped to the ground when we sing the ''i fall without my wings'' part like this :gloria:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

yes and it is Pretty gorlz :yesplease: slay 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I plan on performing a Blackout Medley :comingthru: Even tho I’m beginning my Oops era lol

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block