Britney Spears reportedly charged over $1 million by the lawyers handling her conservatorship in the last year

7 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Sooooooo her net worth is now $57 million I'm assuming? 

Eventually it'll come to the point where she will be penniless and that's when the cship ends. I hope that's not the case, honestly, but it looks like Team Con won't back down till it's all gone.

Don´t worry. Britney will never be poor again. I read somewhere around 2011 (and nearly 10 years later it must be much more) that Britney gets around 8 million a year just because of royalties and stuff like that. But it seems that hundreds of millions are missing and maybe she will never get them back.:receipts2:

• Love 1
13 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Sooooooo her net worth is now $57 million I'm assuming? 

Eventually it'll come to the point where she will be penniless and that's when the cship ends. I hope that's not the case, honestly, but it looks like Team Con won't back down till it's all gone.

She should be worth 250-450 million by now! But her nasty, disgusting, evil and VILE team and father are laundering all of that money SHE worked hard for 21 years from her perfume empire, music sales revenue, tour revenue etc and etc! So glad that in the continent i am from, Family actually MATTERS!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I wonder If Britney knows how much of her money goes to the legal ****... Or she cares where it's going... :receipts2:

Well she should care. If those allegations against her "business manager" are true... I mean, she claims to be a LGBTQ ally, no?

• Like 1