What is your favourite Justin Timberlake album?

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Future ***/Love Sounds. It's a pretty solid album, kind of the Blackout before Blackout. Justified is half good and half bad. The rest of his albums are ****. After FS/LS, the only song I liked from him was Mirrors. And I listened to all of the albums. He stopped dancing as much after FS/LS too and his performances/videos were bad. He got so boring after that era.

T20/20E says otherwise :imacoolmom: 

Amnesia remains top 5 within his entire discography. An underrated bop. :fakecry:  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I like them all EXCEPT from Man of the woods where I only like the singles.

Oh, and I could probably listen to the Amnesia outro nonstop for weeks just because it's one of the most beautiful pieces of music that has ever been done. 

One of the greatest songs to be released last decade and I really wish it got more recognition. Everything about it is euphoric and magical. A masterpiece.

2 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

T20/20E says otherwise :imacoolmom: 

Amnesia remains top 5 within his entire discography. An underrated bop. :fakecry:  

The 20/20 Experience? Those albums were AWFUL. Such a snooze fest. The only good song between the two parts was Mirrors and even that song is a little annoying. Def not a classic.

1 hour ago, DEAR DIARY STAN said:

One of the greatest songs to be released last decade and I really wish it got more recognition. Everything about it is euphoric and magical. A masterpiece.

Then what do you guys think is the best song off that album? Like I said, I didn't fall for any other than the singles. 

respect him as veteran of Golden Era of 90s - 2000 <3 Fav times & yet/still most fav album was Justified :) 

Take it from here 
Nothin' Else
Still On My Brain 
Let's Take A Ride
Never Again 

Probably not the most typically loved songs by most of people,but this are the most fav' tracks i'd say :) 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, levantune said:

respect him as veteran of Golden Era of 90s - 2000 <3 Fav times & yet/still most fav album was Justified :) 

Take it from here 
Nothin' Else
Still On My Brain 
Let's Take A Ride
Never Again 

Probably not the most typically loved songs by most of people,but this are the most fav' tracks i'd say :) 

I like Justified as well :)

Nothin' Else is so good "there's no getting around it or inbetween, you're outta this world except you're not green" :bop: lmao

def justifed i thnk i think this was his most consistent and accessible album plus i thinnk it's so fun and carefree and it brings me back to my high school days being 16 and listening to this and who could forget that **** *** roll out poster of him yes i had fun with  that many teen nights if ya know what i mean !:chrissy:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block